2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im about to rock them out in the rain right now, ill let yall know how it goes.

EDIT: Holy ****, went with an 11.5 and these are still kinda snug for me. Had to unlace a bit to get my foot in.

Nice. Curious to see how the turn our when they dry.

ridefourever doesn't seem good. They marked up UCS's to $250 as a retail store. are you serious? come on now

Check your credit card. The $151 is Canadian dollars
Nah. I changed the website to show prices in the american dollar...........the shoes are listed as $131.48 and the cheapest shipping option on their website to my address in saint louis, MO is $19.81

Last edited:
Nah. I changed the website to show prices in the american dollar...........the shoes are listed as $131.48 and the cheapest shipping option on their website to my address in saint louis, MO is $19.81
it shows up as $148 CAD on my Paypal but I'm paying $140 USD.

it shows up as $148 CAD on my Paypal but I'm paying $140 USD.
IDK, maybe their website says its showing american Dollar but still shows up as Canadian...........They should fix that then.

We`ll see, im about to submit the order now.

Ugh....i keep changing my mind. Cause now, im looking at CCS and i can get TWO pair of dunks w FREE shipping for the price of these. (and i already bought my girl a pair and i already have the Premier store versions).

Meh............lol

Last edited:
My shipping went from thursday to friday to today, but im glad to have em. I doubled up on the unbranded verion figuring id sell the branded one, but i dont think i can do it, these are awesome! will take some 3m pics later in the day. The sole pic came out blurry so i didnt post it will have to include it later too.

Bonus pic of my soft grey/mint his with medium mint laces. If you want to get rid of your "monopoly"/medium mint low sb laces, please let me know, i need them bad!

IDK, maybe their website says its showing american Dollar but still shows up as Canadian...........They should fix that then.

Ugh....i keep changing my mind. Cause now, im looking at CCS and i can get TWO pair of dunks w FREE shipping for the price of these. (and i already bought my girl a pair and i already have the Premier store versions).

Meh............lol
i'd rather have the branded version tbh but it's up to you pal!

Meh............lol

Im kinda regretting my second pair since i have the premier ones, normally not an issue, but with yoths, cc's, and tiffs on the horizon plus trying to find WPFs in a 12 DS for around 200 or less before they skyrocket, theres too much out there to have both versions for me, and the branded one is the one to have honestly. I mean i wouldnt have minded not having the unbranded version but having both i know the unbranded would probably sit.

Really tempted to grab a shirt, but I need confirmation on the shoes first. :smh:

I learned the hard way this week with chronicles, ordered taxi yellow laces before shipment confirmation, and then they told me there was a stock problem. Im trying the 14 out cuz im really a 13, but i think the toebox might tend to crease if i do that so theyre probably going back. From now on i only buy stuff for my shoes when UPS, FEDEX or whoever has taken possession lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom