2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had SNKRS pass for the women black/white lows but my location was already booked. Missed the notification by 30 minutes.

Or you can go the route @p0tat0 5alad went and avoid fees

4FFA1EA2-6FF8-4EF1-AE16-15BE85AEC03F.gif

That would be nice, but I think his was partially luck. Out of the thousands of ebay sellers, how are you going to find the one who wants to trade you? That's one of the main benefits of the tradeblock app from what I'm seeing - it lines you up with people who have what you want and want what you have, and vice versa. If not, you'd be searching for a needle in a haystack

Had SNKRS pass for the women black/white lows but my location was already booked. Missed the notification by 30 minutes.
How do those even work? I get all the time but just ignore it now because whenever I try to do it it’s filled up in .2 seconds

These should have released about a week earlier just so those who actually want them could wear on Halloween.

Be surprised if orders were to get delivered before then.

These should have released about a week earlier just so those who actually want them could wear on Halloween.

Be surprised if orders were to get delivered before then.
Me and my girl intended to wear these to a haunted house exhibit around our area, Nike is tripping. I might go for the black and orange forces anyways to avoid the headache or resell price.

Man the moment these mummies go under $400 ima scoop a pair. Probably just sell some crypto or something to pay for them. Don’t have any faith in raffles and Nike is playing games with this release.

probably keep them on ice until next year smh

Back
Top Bottom