2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These should have released about a week earlier just so those who actually want them could wear on Halloween.

Be surprised if orders were to get delivered before then.

first-time-youll-get-used-to-it.gif

Which shop? Or cap?

Block Skate Supply in Florida.

Dunk sb low sizing? Is it tts or have size up? Haven’t had a pair in years

My Supreme Dunk lows (2012) in 10.5 fit a bit tight. I recently got a pair of the recent Supreme Dunk lows and 10 actually fit me fine. I bought 10.5 for the recent Parras. Either sizing was fine for me. And I'm a true 10.5. I would stick with true to size in my opinion.

Nope! Don’t believe it for a second…FedEx isn’t lifting a whole shipment…They sold every single pair out the back door and decided to put the blame on the logistics end since it’s a hot topic in the sneaker world…
I agree with this 100%. It’s easy to blame someone else when the consumers don’t have the tools to verify the claim.

Nope! Don’t believe it for a second…FedEx isn’t lifting a whole shipment…They sold every single pair out the back door and decided to put the blame on the logistics end since it’s a hot topic in the sneaker world…
Why would they release Strawberry Coughs to the public via raffle but backdoor these?

My NBY Dunk High - Dunk Mocha has just arrived! Swapped laces as fast as I can (I needed some lilac laces that I didn't have). I think sail laces hits hard.
Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 271
Picked up the Georgetown Dunks from one of my homies that was at a local Nike town and they had em in stock and he picked me up a pair 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽….

My wife’s Cashmere Dunks (and the Jordan Reserve pairs) arrived today… we’ll see how long she keeps these unworn….

B280D2BB-2F59-44AE-B3A0-6FA3B8E7642E.jpeg

what’s the quality? May pass, they look underwhelming

Decent! Don't care for the toebox material at all, but leather looks good. Similar to recent AF1 ID leather.
You know what? I actually like the material on toebox :emoji_no_mouth:. It's soft and incredibly synthetic.
Leather is softer compared to NBY Lows and 2020s Dunk High; as you said is way similar to BY AF1 (the only pair of Dunk High I like is my recent Unbleached High but that are SB and it's not leather but nubuck). I own OW Lot. 23 and they have different leather (very high quality).
Personally I think I have a problem with leather toebox (I own and use Unbleached SB, OW, Magnus Walker 277 and now these): my Dunk pair with leather toebox are BY Black and White Dunk low (which I renamed Orca, they was not inspired by black pigeon) and the White Platinum High; both with ugly quality leather. I also own and use the white Slam Jam that have good leather and great suede (thicker then regular and way better). Then I got at retail price TS (nubuck, perfect qual.) and a all suede pair of NBY Low with white suede toebox (just acceptable qual.).
Ther only part of this shoe I dislike is the extra big logo tongue tag; in conclusion, it's a problem beacuse I ordered these on late August, then I do some extra shopping and planned to returned them, but when I see them I can't. I can returned them but I can't. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sorry for the long post, peace!

You know what? I actually like the material on toebox :emoji_no_mouth:. It's soft and incredibly synthetic.
Leather is softer compared to NBY Lows and 2020s Dunk High; as you said is way similar to BY AF1 (the only pair of Dunk High I like is my recent Unbleached High but that are SB and it's not leather but nubuck). I own OW Lot. 23 and they have different leather (very high quality).
Personally I think I have a problem with leather toebox (I own and use Unbleached SB, OW, Magnus Walker 277 and now these): my Dunk pair with leather toebox are BY Black and White Dunk low (which I renamed Orca, they was not inspired by black pigeon) and the White Platinum High; both with ugly quality leather. I also own and use the white Slam Jam that have good leather and great suede (thicker then regular and way better). Then I got at retail price TS (nubuck, perfect qual.) and a all suede pair of NBY Low with white suede toebox (just acceptable qual.).
Ther only part of this shoe I dislike is the extra big logo tongue tag; in conclusion, it's a problem beacuse I ordered these on late August, then I do some extra shopping and planned to returned them, but when I see them I can't. I can returned them but I can't. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sorry for the long post, peace!
They're keepers for sure, you did a great job with the colorway. I think you're right too, the material mix is pretty cool - actually gives you something different versus the regular leather dunks that nike keeps releasing.

Options for Dunk High By You are back again (also a strange thing happened on AF1 By You). Really like these but I'm out of budget.
Have a good time, peace!

Attachments

• secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 146
Pissed right now. Just got this email from social status saying they can’t fulfill my order. I was legit one of the first that checked out. Had no queue. Got shipped notice on ups from social status. And now you can’t give me my size 9. Either a refund or some random size :smh: And these were for the toe
00DD974D-CAC9-402B-A845-D2A993ABC2A3.png

Pissed right now. Just got this email from social status saying they can’t fulfill my order. I was legit one of the first that checked out. Had no queue. Got shipped notice on ups from social status. And now you can’t give me my size 9. Either a refund or some random size :smh: And these were for the toe
00DD974D-CAC9-402B-A845-D2A993ABC2A3.png

Same checked out at 8:02 with a size 9… smh

Back
Top Bottom