2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

79.95 + tax and ship
shannons streetwaves

maybe its just me but i think 95% of sbs are the same. The only sbs going back to 07 i wasnt able to cop were the supreme low, and if i had done my research on those i couldve easily copped from SPoT or some other place. The only times i miss out is when i sleep on a release. Like i was just out of the game during MIA. WPF. and even the 112 drop and thats the only reason i missed out. I do think these will be available for retail or close on ebay in a week though, pretty sure youre right there. But i think they will end up floating back up in a few months i cant see them being around for 80 like the chronicles and uprise, or im tripling up!
Yeah, I agree. But I do see some people on this board, getting these online with some type of discount code (If that is the case I may double up as well). I would think these should sell on ebay between $100-$120. I also think a lot of people buying them will think retail is $108, not $120

Said screw it and cop'd from Theory couldn't wait for SPoT and I got the size I wanted. Win/win I guess

$140 shipped tho

Primitive is having a sale on sb's. Notables include brickhouse lows $59.49 and bazooka joes $66.49. All dunks are on sale. A bunch of sizes available. Almost all sizes in brickhouse lows. No 12 though.

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=0&PID=18807

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=0&PID=18808

Been waiting on the brickhouse lows to drop. $72 shipped + tax is what it would be for me. Anyone think they stop more in price later? I don't see these moving as much.

I don't know how much the shipping is but the uprise for $64 is an good deal IMO.

Navy/red highs for $45 another good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were sold out hours ago from exo. Plus costs more with them being in Canada. I am now wondering if we will see these on sale soon, seems like these wont be in high demand and may sit on the shelves.
I doubt that. Maybe a smaller skate shop might have some huge or tiny sizes but these aren't sitting as far as I can see today

Does anyone else SPoT order say :

Ordered: 1, Shipped: 0
Price: $120.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00

My CC has $120 pending from SPoT though hm...

has anyone called? spot ybor shop is 8132471214 should be open by now. luckily i secured 2 pairs before today so i didnt order from them like i normally do. Never failed me either, ever since i got my first 2 sbs, milli vanillis and pee wee hermans from them in high school, lol.

+1 no order or shipping confirmation emails either.
Same as above got SPOT. should I be worried? I don't want to end up with 2 pairs.
Ive never had a problem with SPOT, im sure theyre just busy. If I didnt get something by Monday night id call.
I wouldn't be worried about SPoT..but I passed on these Premier's for the brickhouse from Primitive haha
I like the materials on the Brickhouses' but not the colorway :\.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom