2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped! Just got my Sz 11. Can't believe they still had them 4 hours later!  
Glad you got your pair bro! Yeah I'm happy these are still available for those that want them, without having to go the resell route...

Last edited:
This morning spot gave me an error at the checkout screen.i thought my order never went through but my account has been charged. I had ordered a pair from exodus this morning. Now I'm going to have 2 pairs. Only wanted 1 pair.

This morning spot gave me an error at the checkout screen.i thought my order never went through but my account has been charged. I had ordered a pair from exodus this morning. Now I'm going to have 2 pairs. Only wanted 1 pair.

Lots of options- sell, return, trade.... No problem

Those brick house still coming up as regular price for me at primitive. They got a lot of stuff I want for the low. Might drive over there but this thai food done gave me the itus :lol:

Not SB but went with UndFtDs today

definitely take advantage of it. Like someone said before, sell, trade, or just return to get your money back.

where did you cop from john?
I copped from my local. Really dope sneaker, a lot of people around me seem to be sleeping on these.

Shouts to John 00 for all the other info. As usual dude is doing gods work out here. 
Repped. You're dropping a lot of dope info as well.

SHOUTS OUT TO EVERYONE THAT PUT SOME INFO DOWN TODAY THAT HELPED OUT THE THREAD.

Last edited:
I gotta say I'm way more excited about these Cobra Commanders coming out than the Tiff Highs that will throw this thread into a tailspin for the next couple months. Anyone heard any more info on these?

Some guy on a Facebook group i'm in is selling the YOTH and YOTHS, both for $600 shipped. Going to try to see if i can talk him down on price a little, what do you guys think I should try to talk him down to?

Back
Top Bottom