2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Union dunk first look

1638120734860.png

bigbadbennyism bigbadbennyism

Not stupid. But no thread. You're in the right place.

For years there certainly didn't need to be a separate thread. Now you could argue maybe, but you're fine to discuss regular dunks here :smile:

There's a digference between SB Dubks and Regular Dunks, hence tje question. Maybe the thread title needs to be changed to...

The Nike Dunk Thread

Long shot… but does anyone have a pair of Women’s Photon Dust Lows sz 7W for sale? Wife seen my Grey Fogs & wants a pair but they only made the Dust versions in smaller sizes. Will jsut pay the ticket from GOAT if I have to but geeeze… 4 bills for a low… yikes.
Whats with those? They went up extremely high and every other dunk low that came out around the same time stayed relatively cheap.

Were they limited?

Whats with those? They went up extremely high and every other dunk low that came out around the same time stayed relatively cheap.

Were they limited?
Almost all Dunks with the colorblocking is in that same price range. Don't remember what else dropped though.

Almost all Dunks with the colorblocking is in that same price range. Don't remember what else dropped though.
Which ones? 😂

Georgetowns
Midas gold
Black-white
Unlv
Michigan's

Are all a lot cheaper.

I think the only recent ones that compare in price are Michigan States and Coasts/university blue.

Were they limited?

i honestly think it’s both the easy wearability of the cw. Also, it’s the same cw as the recent off-white 50’s that Virgil put out. The Og style code was slightly diff but basically the same shoe being retroed.
Grey Fog
UNC
Michigan States

Might be a few more. And jmilionair jmilionair Light Bones look like a great alternative if you don't want to pay that Photon Dust ticket.
I just went ahead & copped a pair off GOAT for my wife. She want em so had to get em. Also thinking about grabbing her a pair of wave runners too but that’s another thread lol.

Older SB’s lows seem tighter so .5 was necessary but the new releases seem to be more roomy and fit more TTS IMO. That being said, I’ve only had the Parra’s recently so take that with a grain of salt lol.
I can get away with TTS with a pretty wide foot but it took some time to break in my pairs. Atlas and strawberry cough highs were good to go out of the box but both of the recent lobsters took a little breaking in and my Ben-G's still haven't broken in after like 60 hours of wear. lol
Why do I love these so much? Am I the only one?
Nah these were (are?) amazing, one of the only good artificial cherry flavors. :lol:

I can get away with TTS with a pretty wide foot but it took some time to break in my pairs. Atlas and strawberry cough highs were good to go out of the box but both of the recent lobsters took a little breaking in and my Ben-G's still haven't broken in after like 60 hours of wear. lol

Nah these were (are?) amazing, one of the only good artificial cherry flavors. :lol:
I buy them every time I’m at the dollar store, and you are not joking about breaking in those Ben gs I’m in the same boat right now and I about took them off the other night just to walk to the car from dinner

Just bought my wife’s pair of those photon dust dunks on GOAT last night & they are saying already arrived at the facility for verification.
What!? I swear this has been talked about before but how? I emailed them out of curiosity but I’m guessing it’s eaither the seller had them in their locker instead of actually having them in hand. That’s the only explanation I can think of that makes sense.

EDIT: They are now marked as “Authenticated” less than 9 hours after purchase….
Now that I think of it there was a “Instant Ship/Already verified pair that was either removed or increased the price because another pair in the sz didn’t sell. Wondering if GOAT has pairs doubled posted for regular price and “instant ship” priced higher but is the same shoe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom