2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just went ahead & copped a pair off GOAT for my wife. She want em so had to get em. Also thinking about grabbing her a pair of wave runners too but that’s another thread lol.
just caught up with the thread, my girl has a few pairs of dunks she hasnt gotten around to wearing and the photon dust is one of them
her go to's are the coast and black and whites.

shes a 7w too, man

Just bought my wife’s pair of those photon dust dunks on GOAT last night & they are saying already arrived at the facility for verification.
What!? I swear this has been talked about before but how? I emailed them out of curiosity but I’m guessing it’s eaither the seller had them in their locker instead of actually having them in hand. That’s the only explanation I can think of that makes sense.

EDIT: They are now marked as “Authenticated” less than 9 hours after purchase….
Now that I think of it there was a “Instant Ship/Already verified pair that was either removed or increased the price because another pair in the sz didn’t sell. Wondering if GOAT has pairs doubled posted for regular price and “instant ship” priced higher but is the same shoe?

if a seller is local to FCLA for example they can drop off the shoe they sold in person and immediately get them authenticated + paid out.

if a seller is local to FCLA for example they can drop off the shoe they sold in person and immediately get them authenticated + paid out.
I thought about that but I bought it around 9/10pm last night & it was said to have arrived when I check early in the AM even before stores would be up.
Only thing I can think of is the pair was in the "lockers" that they have instead of the buyer having it shipped to their house for these instances. Besides that GOAT May just be trying to double dip with their "Instant Verified" pairs that are also listed as regular pair.

Got this response from GOAT regarding the instant verification of the shoes I bought hours before:
D9E3ECE3-BDE6-4384-9DD1-98A4448492C0.jpeg

So they just trust other stores/boutiques that have shoes for sale that they are also legit right off the rip?! That seem sus that they aren’t going to do another verification at the facility…
IDK what y’all think? I’m prolly overreacting…

Got this response from GOAT regarding the instant verification of the shoes I bought hours before:
D9E3ECE3-BDE6-4384-9DD1-98A4448492C0.jpeg

So they just trust other stores/boutiques that have shoes for sale that they are also legit right off the rip?! That seem sus that they aren’t going to do another verification at the facility…
IDK what y’all think? I’m prolly overreacting…
But also those retailers are grimey because they're probably selling them for resale to Goat.

But also those retailers are grimey because they're probably selling them for resale to Goat.
This is true. My concern is that they are just trusting other retailers that arent GOAT. They could have received some fakes on consignment & passed them through. I mean this could happen with GOAT themselves but just passing through so many hands makes me nervous. They don't even advise what boutique its coming from? If it was their partner FlightClub why not just say that?

I thought about that but I bought it around 9/10pm last night & it was said to have arrived when I check early in the AM even before stores would be up.
Only thing I can think of is the pair was in the "lockers" that they have instead of the buyer having it shipped to their house for these instances. Besides that GOAT May just be trying to double dip with their "Instant Verified" pairs that are also listed as regular pair.

One thing to consider that they can get a lot of shoes in during the holidays. You know people that need to sell extra pairs for holiday shopping, to pay bills off, so that leads to a large stock of shoes that may not be entered by closing. So the pairs are entered in the system first thing in the morning, when employees get into work. They may arrive 2 hours or earlier before opening to scan all the pairs in to the system.

One thing to consider that they can get a lot of shoes in during the holidays. You know people that need to sell extra pairs for holiday shopping, to pay bills off, so that leads to a large stock of shoes that may not be entered by closing. So the pairs are entered in the system first thing in the morning, when employees get into work. They may arrive 2 hours or earlier before opening to scan all the pairs in to the system.
I get that but that doesn’t fit this situation. Purchased the kicks at Sunday night. Business are closed. Before business even opened they arrived for verification. Which means they were at a “boutique” or affiliated store already. They then became “authenticated” before the stores open. That could only mean GOAT takes the verification of other places besides their own employees. That’s the part that sketches me out. How many people are skilled enough to authenticate
Wshoes throughout the sneaker community. They say they have ties with trusted places but they don’t list them so whose to say that’s even true or they just use any reselling boutique as a way to increase their profits.

WeLp just had to spend the most I've ever spent on a pair of dunks. Gundam Dunks Black Banshee $370 after all fees and tax on StockX.
Don’t feel bad I once spent 410 on some dunks, but I’m still happy I did to this day mostly because I always wanted the pair as a teenager so when the chance came last year I pulled the trigger 🤷‍♂️ At the time I was banking too so I totally get it lol

Well it's the truth. I also love Gundams, play Gundam video games, and bought a car that was modelled after a Gundam. So there's that too. I like Dunks too but until these dropped I would have NEVER thought about spending over retail on any.
Worth it bro. I even got the high grade gundams preordered for next year looool. Debated the white pair today but I decided on holding out for some other pairs I wanted since I already bought banshees.

Back
Top Bottom