2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

7457D66E-1DD2-4C68-A70E-0ABB0554937B.jpeg

Have all the releases for the First Avenues happen already? Really want a pair but idk if more releases are coming up, or if I should bite the bullet now

Those 2's are nice, and I don't like 2's
My thoughts exactly. Never been into 2s, mainly because of the shape, and that IMO ugly rubber/plasticy looking heel counter wrap around piece on most 2s. But get fix both the things I hate about them, make them in colors that separate them from all the pairs and colors of kicks I already have, and combine that with a brand I legitimately love (Union), and I’m all the way in on both the Union 2 colorways. But these will be the only 2s I’ll ever own, outside of a true retro of the Chicago High 2s as those have sentimental value to me since those were the shoes MJ won his first Dunk Contest here in Seattle, and I grew up with a poster with that Dunk and those shoes pictured as I had family that was there in person.

Soo EU/UK had a restock of the Nike by you Unlocked dunk and these options are great…. Sad state side won’t get this because i’d love this one but would have 0 time to do it and cop.
E5BE4775-7AD1-47AF-A9D9-62671EF5ADBD.jpeg

The amount of options on there is wild. They let you customize the toe box and all of the heel. And they let you customize each shoe independently which I thought was dope.

Too bad US can’t get any of this.

Back
Top Bottom