2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BC74DF81-7167-4AD5-9716-228265F355A6.jpeg

Hello, first time in this thread. Why is it so hard to get a pair of Dunk lows? Is the only place to get a pair on the snkrs app? And the resale prices are ridiculous, not even trying to go that route smh lol

lol I feel like you answered your own question here. They’re hard to get because resellers are buying them to resell.

They’re available from foot stores (footlocker, champs, Finishline, etc) and sneaker boutiques, but most of these sites do little to nothing to stop bots. Unfortunately SNKRS is your best chance.

Quality on the Goldenrods is awful. It wasn't this bad on the championship red or game royal ones. Sheeeeeesh

i've been waiting for goldenrods to drop, and missed out at retail (of course). i was waiting for folks to report on the quality, before i pulled the trigger on resell. thank you for saving me $160 or whatever.

Trying to wait out Carpet Co's to drop in price but have been steady at $400 in my size. They are priced higher everywhere... should I just cop or think the hype will decline the price over time?

Am I the only one who thinks the way the aged mid-sole contrasts with the crispy white leather on those navy and green joints looks awful?

Instead of looking aged it looks like they accidentally glued the wrong midsole on the shoe.
Makes no sense, you're absolutely right about the wrong midsole. At least previous vntg pairs did the treatment all over. I dunno why all the explore page warriors have feened for that look, foxtrot uniform got guys coloring their midsoles with highlighter

Back
Top Bottom