2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my gf the candy lows and the Archeo pinks for ya boy
7663D00F-98A5-41B9-A1CB-7B92180E1D40.jpeg

I’ve been looking over my instant dunks and first off I didn’t even notice the tongue is rip stop, I guess more or less I didn’t know that’s what it was back when I copped them (not a problem as I think they look great) and other thing I noticed and I heard someone mention in a YouTube video is that Tokyo mmxx is on the insole and they said it was part of the Olympic pack from last year I believe, any truth to this? Just wondering if anyone has more knowledge on this particular pair, thanks for your knowledge in advanced

I thought it was just because the concept was Tokyo related I could be wrong though

Would gladly trade my Gundams for those ^, would get way more wear out of those.

i'd be cool if Nike upped retail for dunks by $20 if they gave us better quality. dunks are such a great shoe with endless different cw options, but they're soooo cheaply made.
The pairs they put out when retail was $65-85 or whatever was INSANE to think about retrospectively. All those suede goodies like wheat forbes, bisons, sea crystals...

Y'all know nike was making faux-vintage shoes since like 2008, right? Dunks, air maxes, AJKOs all got it from like 2008-2013. I remember some dudes would wipe it off the AJKO midsoles. Personally I only had the air max 180 ultramarine vntg's, they were a lot more subtle compared to other pairs.
Yup ppl hated on the Chicago AJKO’s and I just took a little 90% alcohol to them and they were perfect

Back
Top Bottom