2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit my size finally. Thinking my kith store might also be dropping these in store at some point this week. Sucks that my friend don’t work there anymore to give me a heads up. And as a working adult, no way can I go to the store every day just for the off chance they drop it

Can always pay resale.
1643818838344.gif

This is like my 15th swing and miss on getting the Pandas for retail. Might have to finally bite the resale bullet, not sure now many more times they could possibly restock.

Honestly, i love my pair and all that, but these sure as hell ain't worth more than the 100$ they retail for.
Quality wise, from what I’ve seen, you’re right. But the colorway is so wearable that you could argue you get your money’s worth more than paying resale for a colorway that you might not be able to wear much at all.

Is it normal not to get confirmation email or have anything show up on your orders tab on the app if you hit?
I think I hit but just shows purchase on product page.
I'm not sure. It showed up in the orders tab before I got the confirmation email like 20 minutes later

There are blazers or equivalent in the same colorway, same "wearability " for way less. But I get it, dunks are the it silhouette now
Well of course, it’s the fact that they’re Dunks that are making the price go crazy. I’ve personally always work dunks because they’re pretty forgiving for people who have very wide feet like myself.

But yeah if wearability was the ONLY factor then there’s plenty of black and white Nike’s you can find at your local JC-Penny for $50 that look alright

Finally got Pandas! But of course they’re size 9 and I need 8.5. Any NT regulars able to swap let me know, otherwise I’ll just go the sell and rebuy route.
Glad you finally got them! I remember you looking for em months back. I think the 9 should still work out for you if you’re a tts 8.5

Back
Top Bottom