2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't hurt if you stop giving a F :lol: .. in my eyes.. this brand does NOT want me to own a dunk. *At retail*

giphy.gif

First cw is nice, don't like the 2nd too much. Hmm, seeing the detailed pics I wouldn't be surprised of the top layer is tear away. On the 3rd pic down from j mobile j mobile 's post the material goes past the stitching and you can see it's translucent. Reminds me of the Carpet dunks.

I had a solid hunch those Unions were going to be tear away.

Got the Ishod's light stone cw yesterday. Nike auto applied a 10% discount on these so that was a nice surprise. Initial thoughts:
- Premium leather on these are nice and soft
- Fit better than Nyjahs. Nyjahs were way too narrow
- I have wide feet and these feel good at tts. The shoes allow to widen the laces more
- I like how they integrated hidden lace loops under the lace holes for those who skate. When I used to skate, I tore laces all the time so I made my own lace savers out of duct tape (airwalk style)
- My heels stay in place even though it looks like they would slip out

Overall I am very satisfied with this shoe and is very well made. I wasn't able to get the Olive color but will look out for those when the price drops.
20220203_102231.jpg

3D632A65-8304-48F5-9F8D-2C6792D0C6DB.jpeg

Kyrie really about that life. 02 Paul brown blazers
Too bad he is a ****in idiot otherwise.

Also idgaf about these unions and this tearaway/rub off **** is getting ollllld. Not every shoe needs to have a secret shoe underneath. Anyone that wants an extra raffle entry let me know. I’m not in cali though so it won’t be for them pistos

Too bad he is a ****in idiot otherwise.

Also idgaf about these unions and this tearaway/rub off **** is getting ollllld. Not every shoe needs to have a secret shoe underneath. Anyone that wants an extra raffle entry let me know. I’m not in cali though so it won’t be for them pistos
Word on tear away. Few that I think that did right off the top of my head was the Lance Mountain Jordan 1s and Carpet and Hawaii Dunks. You skated them to make the use of the feature.
Unions seems unnecessary since they are not SB, but since they did the folded Jordan 4 tongue they felt like they wanted to do something like that on a Dunk.

I had a solid hunch those Unions were going to be tear away.
Yeah, I said and thought the same as soon as I saw the loose stitching. While I think they'd be better if they were SBs, regardless I'm not big on the colors or the way ripstop is used and looks on these (looks SO MUCH BETTER on the OW 5s IMO). All of these are an easy pass for me.

Decided to skateboard over to the local BBQ spot to pick up dinner. Not even 2 minutes on and a piece of the sidewalk apparently disintegrated right under my wheel and I took a Superman dive onto my hands. On a side note, I’m loving the Ishod’s. They run narrow as a FYI. Now to ice my hands while trying to eat ribs
A9491DAA-A454-4996-9711-B5ECCF47AE53.jpeg

Decided to skateboard over to the local BBQ spot to pick up dinner. Not even 2 minutes on and a piece of the sidewalk apparently disintegrated right under my wheel and I took a Superman dive onto my hands. On a side note, I’m loving the Ishod’s. They run narrow as a FYI. Now to ice my hands while trying to eat ribs
A9491DAA-A454-4996-9711-B5ECCF47AE53.jpeg
The ol Superman dive, do one of those just about every weekend at the park

Back
Top Bottom