2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5F689692-0902-44ED-A506-4A330D8F030D.jpeg
just got rid of a pair of these last week. a part of mysoul dies every time too lol

You should have know better bro :smh:
i never sell shoes but im moving across the country soon and moving my dad too so i gotta get light.... REAL light (plus the extra capital to set him up doesnt hurt). I can only keep the most emotionally priceless stuff so kicks gotta go even if I love them lol. I sold a bunch of heat last week and i got a lot more to go.

With that being said i already bought 3 pairs of React SB bruins during that nike sale this weekend...:rolleyes

Perfect for the new casual sneakerhead :lol:

Sneaker head got nothing to do with it I don’t think…People literally heard somebody else say this is THE sneaker to have and paid $300 for a pair because of it…With the amount of people I’ve seen wearing them this week, it’s literally an everybody shoe…New Balance 99x from the mid 2000’s come to mind as an apt comparison here…People of all types are in on these…

I’ll still gladly tell everybody who’ll listen that these are absolutely not worth the aftermarket…At all…If you can hit for retail like I managed to do then they make for a good **** it type of shoe 🤷‍♂️

Sneaker head got nothing to do with it I don’t think…People literally heard somebody else say this is THE sneaker to have and paid $300 for a pair because of it…With the amount of people I’ve seen wearing them this week, it’s literally an everybody shoe…New Balance 99x from the mid 2000’s come to mind as an apt comparison here…People of all types are in on these…

I’ll still gladly tell everybody who’ll listen that these are absolutely not worth the aftermarket…At all…If you can hit for retail like I managed to do then they make for a good **** it type of shoe 🤷‍♂️
i feel like the amount of people wearing them is due to the abundant restocks and people just wanting A dunk to wear. I could be wrong tho.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! panda aren’t worth the 300+ they want.
You get them for the $100-$110 retail+tax then by all means they are worth it.

My pair is becoming a beater and for $100 Idc and i will keep trying to get a second pair at retail to keep for later.

Crazy how there was never a black and white shoe on the face of this earth that people could "wear with everything" before those dunks
This has been my thinking. Like I personally don’t do non-SB Dunk Lows at all. I don’t like them. I don’t really do non-SB Dunk Highs either, though I’ve owned 7 pairs in my life (3 pairs were Villanovas, a pair of Iowas, the Linen/Pinks, Black Might Crowns, and Black 3M Croc skins). But regardless, there’s been tons of black/white shoes, yet at this time people are dressing and talking as if a simple black/white shoe has never released before. I can understand people liking them, and it’s easy to see their versatility, I just can’t personally remember a time when everyone not only clamored for the same shoe in the same color for such a long time. Even when AF1s were at their peak when I was in high school, everyone wanted AF1s, but not everyone wanted the same color.

I blame IG and people being influenced by influencers. People want what is perceived as hot and trending.

Friday and Saturday nights, I see people dressing alike and wearing the same shoes :lol: :smh:

These are the same people that were wearing yeezy boosts a couple years ago. Now all of a sudden they are into AF1s and dunks.

I blame IG and people being influenced by influencers. People want what is perceived as hot and trending.

Friday and Saturday nights, I see people dressing alike and wearing the same shoes :lol: :smh:

These are the same people that were wearing yeezy boosts a couple years ago. Now all of a sudden they are into AF1s and dunks.
its getting even worse now theyre all starting to wear NB 2002R's

ngl i really do like them since i was in HS but anybody under 30 whos rockin them 100% wave riding. im glad though becuase anything that gets the spotlight off dunks and Sbs is good to me. I cant wait until i can get a pair of sb lows for retail again. its been years at this point.
I mean there's nothing wrong at all with the model. But that's not a fashionable shoe. It's a normal runner. It doesn't have a retro look. It's got a Shoe Dept look.

ngl i really do like them since i was in HS but anybody under 30 whos rockin them 100% wave riding. im glad though becuase anything that gets the spotlight off dunks and Sbs is good to me. I cant wait until i can get a pair of sb lows for retail again. its been years at this point.

Im 30 on the dot, am i wave riding lol

I was wearing forces, dunks and even nb in hs

Forces is top 3 sneaker silhouette of all time

Nobody was on nb like that back then, i was in the 574’s

They look good! I still want to see more pics of what folks are doing with the overlay.

Any chance you receive a tracking number or did they just show up one day? Thanks!
I received my tracking number on the 18th and they were delivered on the 20th. Surprised FedEx fulfilled on a Sunday.

Yoo exact same here
i never sell shoes but im moving across the country soon and moving my dad too so i gotta get light.... REAL light (plus the extra capital to set him up doesnt hurt). I can only keep the most emotionally priceless stuff so kicks gotta go even if I love them lol. I sold a bunch of heat last week and i got a lot more to go.

With that being said i already bought 3 pairs of React SB bruins during that nike sale this weekend...:rolleyes
had to do this same thing last year (FL-CA) and either sold or left most of my sneakers back home

Back
Top Bottom