2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked this up for the wife. A bit jealous it doesn’t come in extended sizing for my big *** feet.
vgd.JPG

Last edited:
The complaints y'all have on quality for the 2021-present GR dunks is a big reason I stayed away from most SBs after blue box. They really churned out some trash, and it seemed like the collabs were even worst. I remember the civilist highs were the pinky toe killers. Not much needs to be said about the concepts holy grails or stained glass either :lol:

I know this is not the right thread to post for legit checks but I’d greatly appreciate if anyone could help me check a pair of SB Cali High I recently bought on Stockx.

I leave the link below. Thanks

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9

I know they actually had a notice on SNKRS to go up a size on the acid wash pairs, but can you confirm that? I wear a 14 in my dunks and SBs, but have to order from overseas to get a US 15.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9

I know they actually had a notice on SNKRS to go up a size on the acid wash pairs, but can you confirm that? I wear a 14 in my dunks and SBs, but have to order from overseas to get a US 15.
Thanks man. I wanted a more toned down look but still have the slight pop somewhere on the shoe, like they used to do with SBs. For me I have the red in my true size and they are super exact on a slight narrow side but I feel they break in due to the better grade leather. I have the black pair half sz up and I get very slight heel slip but adding something to the toe to combat creasing makes them work for me. The half size up helps with the narrowness but makes me think if they break in they could stretch. At the end of the day it really depends on your feet.

Last edited:
Appreciate the info. I think I'll grab the size 15 while I can. If they end up being too big, the size 14 will be easier to come by later on.

Back
Top Bottom