2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those. Not sure I want *another* sneaker raffle app, though.

Yeah I should probably mention that their app is impossible to win off of. Been entering for years and never hit anything. Don’t ever see anyone posting Ws from them ever.

Maybe because this is their collab we’ll have a better chance, but I’m not counting on it.

I should also mention they preauthorize for their entire purchase amount, so be prepared to have your money sitting with them for a couple days.

Just swapped laces for the first time on those
Then:
medi.jpg

Now:

MediDunk.jpg

Which one's better? #NTpolls

Nike SB Dunk Low “Green Apple”
Style Code: DM0807-300
Release Date: 2022
1646064658355.jpeg
1646064668521.jpeg
1646064681453.jpeg
Yeah, I love these. The fruity pack overall is just “cool,” nothing crazy crazy, but this Green Apple pair is a must for me. The Cherrys, Pineapples, and Blueberries are only “meh” to me personally. Not bad, but don’t move me any.

Any photos of cut up pistachiunions out there?
When I can find time away from elden ring im def cutting mine. They have garbage QC my left shoe has 3 nasty brown spots on the goofy outer layer covering the pistachio so its very pronounced, the sole is caddy wompus(like mentioned earlier in this thread tho mine isnt as bad) not to mention the back of my right shoe almost has a crease and isnt set completely in the midsole where they stuffed all the material in before stitching.

Last edited:
Today at the Happiest Place on Earth…
98670911-6AC6-4E8C-9C6E-1AFCE3D7FE03.jpeg
91AFF302-D9E2-4ECC-8903-80102F33BB76.jpeg

Make it stop…
These went from the only pair of regular dunks I have wanted over the past few years, to the point I don’t think I’d even pay retail for them anymore.

I live in a small college town, where I rarely see anyone wearing sneakers besides maybe some Jordan’s that came out the week before. But I’ve seen these everywhere! A group of sorority girls came into my shop just the other day and 2 of the 5 of them had these on. 😂

Pleather GR dunks to walk around a theme park in is crazy. Old tooling SB dunks with plush uppers like purple pigeons, sea crystal highs, c&ks, etc. were super comfortable for me. But almost any time I wear a non-SB dunk and even some of my 1s, I put an SB insole in. Plus I got some NB 990s or footscapes if I really need that all day comfort.

Back
Top Bottom