2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They Already Got The Krampus's. Already Sold Out. My Boy Got Them From There But I Had No Idea. Nobody Told Me... I Just Hope They Announce It When The "When Pigs Fly" Drop. Because If I Miss That Imma Be Pissed..
Wow.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the lace swaps but I think the flat laces look better, adds to the shoe.

these come out in japan dec 8th at mastermind..wont come out in the US..

sorry for the small pic.

these are just the regular dunk..

Got my krampus for retail finally at some spot in Huntington beach. Quality is on point!

Last edited:
What would be a somewhat decent price for DS Voorhees in your guys' opinion?

Last edited:
That new SB model is fire. Reminds me of flyknit trainers (for some reason) and The first Koston Model

"When Pig Fly" will def be hitting stores soon, there are a bunch of pairs online with the regular box.

"When Pig Fly" will def be hitting stores soon, there are a bunch of pairs online with the regular box.

I can't front, i've done a complete 360 on this shoe. If I can get these @ box price I just might do it, saw these in person and I was feeling them, quality is dope too. And I'm not a pink fan. Thanks for the info, I'll stay tune.

Can't say I have ever been more pleasantly surprised with a release than when I wore these Krampus'. Cracked leather is on point, horse hair + fur =
pimp.gif
and don't get me started on that smokey sole
nthat.gif
... had to swap for the red laces as well, makes it pop. Dang I sound like a **** boy.

if anyone is still looking for them, nj skate two in nj got a fsr of 3ms a few days ago.  don't know if they take phone orders

Back
Top Bottom