2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^^ :nerd: def interested. might call tomorrow and see if they accept phone orders

here's their poster

Not even gonna lie most GRs have been on clearance a lot so i wouldnt doubt if these will be as well

but new insole? (Zoom)

I pre-ordered last week. This has been my only 2012 SB. The quality, color and gummy is very dope. While I am happy I was able to order a pair easily, I kinda miss the days when it took a little effort to secure a pair. But I am glad some of you connoisseurs are appreciating this release as much as I am. They will match my corduroy pants. :tongue:

Homegrown boardshop in Ithaca NY of some early 2013 pairs.

I've ordered from them before with pretty good results. Info can be found on their website. Just google the info above.
More pics should be posted on their facebook soon.
http://www.facebook.com/homegrown.skateshop
Them squadron blue lows look nice.
-edit- more pics..
Repped! Those lows are REAL clean but I'm feeling the grey highs. They both are decent drops, I need more though. I wanna see SB continue to pop in 2013!

Anytime my man. Haven't ordered from SPOT in a good while, but I might get the sequoia's too. No tax applied right?

By the way. Stay safe out there this holiday season, NT. Can't be stressed enough, but there's never enough time to step back and cherish the people that are most important to you.

Happy holidays folks.

Last edited:
NJ Skate in Sayreville is closing down.  They have a good size run on the ones in the first picture
the matte/silver in the second picture only had a 7.5 left
Prices if you cant see: 
Dunk low - $50
Dunk Mid/High $55
nikexstussy - $30 off retail

they're open until the 24th, don't know if they take phone orders

wow those r great prices for the dunks

always sad to see a shop close down :[

props to togusa for holding this thread down as usual

wish i had the funds to cop some of these pairs being posted

Anytime my man. Haven't ordered from SPOT in a good while, but I might get the sequoia's too. No tax applied right?
By the way. Stay safe out there this holiday season, NT. Can't be stressed enough, but there's never enough time to step back and cherish the people that are most important to you.
Happy holidays folks.
No tax! I love it! Thanks again, and happy holidays to EVERYONE!!!! Have a great time with your friends and fam!!!!

Back
Top Bottom