2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

92C9015F-6C76-4CB7-8E76-219C8DD315E1.jpeg

W on the pair i wanted most, had a 5 minute wait in queue

Damn I clicked the photo for the court purple thinking it would switch to that colorway. Didn't see the tab above the sizes. Noticed it while waiting, but didn't want to risk switching out my cart so just stuck with the argons.

Are you me? :rofl:
I did that twice and had to remove the blue pair from my cart twice before I figured out where to find the Court Purple pair :lol:

It’s also a world wide release and didn’t crash. Their bot protection was pretty good

If you can call that bot protection. I guess. I've been part of worldwide releases and they weren't this bad. I'm looking at checkouts on Twitter right now. The bots are more sophisticated. I'm not losing sleep over this, but between the second batch of IVs and this drop, they've left a bad taste in my mouth.

I got the reverse city attack union ****s in 11.5. Y'all don't need a screenshot.

Who got OG reverse city attack highs size 11? I already messaged the one guy I know of who has a pair, he's not giving em up. Let's make a deal.

A few of my botter friends hit a few pairs. The captcha definitely made it easier for botters and everyone in general to get through. I personally rarely have issue with the drawing captcha and that was probably what stopped many botters and general people from going through as fast normally. Normally with the box I get a que from 0-5 minutes, but this time I had about 15 minute que time.

So if you got these (or any drop like this) you were either super lucky or most likely located somewhere that latency impacted you less than the competition. I get annoyed with the simple "you gotta be quick". That's not it at all you were quicker than lots of people but they won and you lost trust me.

So if you got these (or any drop like this) you were either super lucky or most likely located somewhere that latency impacted you less than the competition. I get annoyed with the simple "you gotta be quick". That's not it at all you were quicker than lots of people but they won and you lost trust me.

I'm on 5G and never had a shot.

A few of my botter friends hit a few pairs. The captcha definitely made it easier for botters and everyone in general to get through. I personally rarely have issue with the drawing captcha and that was probably what stopped many botters and general people from going through as fast normally. Normally with the box I get a que from 0-5 minutes, but this time I had about 15 minute que time.
yup I prefer drawing the box

You looking way too deep family :rofl: There's tens of thousands of humans, tens of thousands of bots trying to buy the same thing. There are not enough pairs to go around. You get them or you don't. Doesn't really matter why.

Back
Top Bottom