2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

S/o the local boutique

0CA92BE5-F328-4942-A624-7E266699FCA8.jpeg

What up fellow Redhawk! They were solid this year. Doing better than the Huskies lol
Interesting to hear personally. I think that’s the school where I was told my uncle (RIP, uncle Albert) got his B.S. in the early 50’s after he left his home country (Japan) to study more. The man never really came back and became an US citizen eventually, but to this day, I have never seen or met someone that said he/she went there…. So, I guess I’ve just found 2 in a day and could even learn that their nickname is Redhawk!!

I’ve been bored to tears with dunks over the past few years. That being said, I felt like like Union did a good job with these. Missed out on all of them of course. Won’t miss a wink of sleep. But gotta give credit where it is due.
Yeah, they never did anything for me. Had they been SBs though????????? Would've been lots better IMO. Not bad, but nothing crazy special IMO.

Light chocolates, Georgetowns, and Union nice hits bruv. :nthat: My dry spell on high heat is pretty crazy right now.

Them light chocolates needa be had. Those ain’t 10.5 by chance are they? 👀

So you keeping the graph on 100%? I think they look good both ways especially the lakers.

Rocked my SBTGs today. One of the perks of not walking is I’ve never had to worry about the toe box creasing, and just some of the wear that the materials on this 16 year old pair tends to be plagued by.
1B611D25-E200-4E0E-8453-88ABD33C270D.jpeg
3837E99E-8A0A-4F4E-9F27-CDB7A4BB76EE.jpeg
87ABB505-860A-4BBE-B986-937ABF2DDD3D.jpeg
Been out the loop, what happened to them?

D48406C7-5701-4E7B-9820-EE30B405A806.jpeg

Really happy to have these, not only because look amazing but the nostalgia factor is high. They remind me of a shared house I used to live where we had a communal Polaroid camera that was in high use. We ended up with a wall full of photos, mostly dedicated to our regular debauched party shenanigans. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom