2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So many jaborni not into sneaker people I know rocking Pandas and hitting me up about their DUNKS 😂😂😂
The true horror/comedy about this is when I’m asked if I have the “Panda” Dunk, because they either know I have Dunks or see me wearing Dunks, and when I say No, they say, “Oh you really must not be into Dunks, then?”
What the 🤯 !!!

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY made me want to pull the trigger 😭

Also anyone know a good suede cleaner?

743DA4D3-0B04-4678-93BC-DC6B681B3B8F.jpeg

The true horror/comedy about this is when I’m asked if I have the “Panda” Dunk, because they either know I have Dunks or see me wearing Dunks, and when I say No, they say, “Oh you really must not be into Dunks, then?”
What the 🤯 !!!

Bro it’s been awful explaining the history of Dunks to these people

“But wait they make them in different colors and highs!?”

I went to a small town antique/art festival over the weekend. I saw at least 5 pairs of dunks. All of them worn by girls in their early 20’s. Only one was the 🐼 though. I couldn’t even tell you what the other ones were . They all are starting to look the same to me.Dunks are 💀.

I went to a small town antique/art festival over the weekend. I saw at least 5 pairs of dunks. All of them worn by girls in their early 20’s. Only one was the 🐼 though. I couldn’t even tell you what the other ones were . They all are starting to look the same to me.Dunks are 💀.
Yeah, I literally see pandas on like 25% of the HS & college kids I see here in Western Mass. They're everywhere. Meanwhile, can I hit on them? Nope. Nike must think my *** is too old for 'em :lol:

Yeah, I literally see pandas on like 25% of the HS & college kids I see here in Western Mass. They're everywhere. Meanwhile, can I hit on them? Nope. Nike must think my *** is too old for 'em :lol:
Ha. I know there are plenty of them out there. But, with how popular they have become, I’m gonna assume a lot of people don’t even know any better and are buying fakes in record numbers.

this thread makes me nostalgic for my first pair of dunks, the walk of fames (non brooklyn projects CW) lows that I found at a nike outlet in Ireland. Would love to get a new pair after the old ones died, but then I go on stockx and see the prices and think how the **** did a $50 retail shoe become $300+
:lol:

1650967412574.jpeg

most popular shoe on stockx, followed by all white forces

...then followed by the flavor of the week; currently Yeezy RNRS, Yeezy Zebras, Billy Eilish forces

Back
Top Bottom