2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3234B646-1898-41D5-A06A-A5523547C25E.jpeg

I mean that's like gatekeeping saying that. Why be that way?

Plenty of folks own either all white or all black AF1s too. They aren't sneaker heads and don't pretend to be. It's just another popular shoe model in an easy to wear colorway. Let them live.
You are legally not allowed to wear all black uptown’s if you’re not going to commit a crime. This allows all black af1 wearers to be the criminal scum we all know they are regardless of their actions

j mobile j mobile you've been throwing on some gems lately, SALUTE my guy!
Thanks. Just trying to give all my pairs some run. Like so many of us here, I’ve got tons of pairs, but also like many of us here I’m sure, I tend to rock like the same 5-10 pairs all the time. Especially with work being virtual and such. It’s been dope just going through pairs and making a concerted effort to rock stuff. It’s a little more work to like grab boxes and find pairs, but it’s also been exciting at the same time seeing/wearing pairs I haven’t worn in a minute. The funny thing is my wife seeing pairs like “when did you buy these? Are these new?” I gotta keep reminding her “girl, I had these before I even knew you existed.” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom