2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

81A20A7F-805F-455D-A170-7A0DCE5E078F.jpeg
93B72258-C05D-406C-BC87-040EE434D7FC.jpeg
These were my first sb dunks (2012 sequoia/metallic gold) these have been through 3 high labor outdoor jobs, 2 flash floods thanks to my old basement, been skated lightly and worn since copping in 2012 these have been through just about everything you can throw at a shoe and still they have wear in them the soles have gotten slick and the suede is practically nonexistent but for there age and after all this use they still hold up for me and I can appreciate that one of my all time favorite pair of kicks

Love to see it.

I need to bookmark this post so when people say, "These are beat, I need to sell them." and they have a couple of wrinkles on the toe box I can show them what beat actually means.

Love to see it.

I need to bookmark this post so when people say, "These are beat, I need to sell them." and they have a couple of wrinkles on the toe box I can show them what beat actually means.
Glad it is appreciated, It’s funny the more beat they get the more I want to keep them rather then trash them, too many memories in these old crustys

$400 from a resale shop I’m sure…not really that bad. They were going for $300 plus for a while before the constant restocks.

I’ve never bought a shoe from a resale shop but surely she learned her lesson.

giphy.gif

You know what, F this ****

What's the purpose of having TWO apps from Nike on my phone in addition to multiple sneaker alert apps if **** still just mysteriously appears and sells out instantly? Who does this benefit? Discord groups???? Why announce release dates weeks in advance for 95% of your stuff and then shock drop random GR dunks? I literally have no idea how the people at Nike decide how and why they decide to release stuff the way they do. Meanwhile they put this *** looking dumb **** on SNKRS?!?!!?

**** this.... I'm about done with all this

Until the next drop

Until the next drop
Not if I have no idea when it is :lol:

I'm just waiting on the Dodgers Bubblegum SBs and the Jackie Robinsons. Was hoping to get the Valerians in the all-too-likely chance I whiff on those two. I've actually resigned myself to the fact I stand about zero chance of getting either of them, anyway.

giphy.gif

You know what, F this ****

What's the purpose of having TWO apps from Nike on my phone in addition to multiple sneaker alert apps if **** still just mysteriously appears and sells out instantly? Who does this benefit? Discord groups???? Why announce release dates weeks in advance for 95% of your stuff and then shock drop random GR dunks? I literally have no idea how the people at Nike decide how and why they release stuff the way they do. Meanwhile they put this *** looking dumb **** on SNKRS?!?!!?

**** this.... I'm about done with all this
📠

I wanted those valerian blues but totally forgot to check the Nike app. Could’ve sworn I had the Notify Me button on too

Back
Top Bottom