2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can y'all give your opinion if they look ugly or weird with the laces so loose like this? I'm a slight wide size 12 and there's no 12.5 of any Ishods I've seen. I bought these when they dropped but can't decide if I should keep to rock like this or just sell them off. They feel ok when I loosen the laces like this.

PXL_20220628_230421433.jpg

PXL_20220628_230332685.jpg

These SB variations are a must, but I am a little underwhelmed that they simply used the classic Black/Red and just a “Military” style but with red, especially since I already have the Blk/Reds from their most recent retro in 2019. I wonder if there’s any wear away type details to them.

These SB variations are a must, but I am a little underwhelmed that they simply used the classic Black/Red and just a “Military” style but with red, especially since I already have the Blk/Reds from their most recent retro in 2019. I wonder if there’s any wear away type details to them.
For someone like me with no other Jordan’s with the exception of the sb lance mountain 1 lows these are a must for me as well, usually strictly sb over here except a few air trainers and your cheaper runners from Nike but these will be a must for the collection not to stuck on either colorway but one with some extras like wear away would be super nice

Pretty sure those pics of reds are fakes.

Nobody skated in jordan 4's.

Probably just trying to expand the SB portfolio of kicks I assume. Not even sure how 4s would work skating with them having good arch support and not flat like a dunk/blazer.

I was wondering why they chose the Jordan 4 as well but Ibn Jasper actually explained in a podcast that the Jordan 4s are one the best Jordans to skate in oddly enough. I guess that they have the same feel as skating in Air Trainer SBs?

-Drew

Last edited:
I was wondering why they chose the Jordan 4 as well but Ibn Jasper actually explained in a podcast that the Jordan 4s are one the best Jordans to skate in oddly enough. I guess that have the same feel as skating in Air Trainer SBs?

-Drew
I wouldn't think they are comparable really for skating in the Air Trainers, the non SB version are ok too but it can be done. I don't get how 4s can be great for skating considering how heavy they are and I wouldn't think offer any board feel. But I'm also not a big skater just get by cruising mostly.

I wouldn't think they are comparable really for skating in the Air Trainers, the non SB version are ok too but it can be done. I don't get how 4s can be great for skating considering how heavy they are and I wouldn't think offer any board feel. But I'm also not a big skater just get by cruising mostly.

Not a big skater as well. I wouldn’t have guessed it either with the 4s if I’m going to be honest.

I would love to hear someone’s opinion on them after skating in them though.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom