2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a big skater as well. I wouldn’t have guessed it either with the 4s if I’m going to be honest.

I would love to hear someone’s opinion on them after skating in them though.

-Drew
Thinking back when I used to skate a lot (decades ago) we were wearing Osiris and DCs which were super clunky and rigid. Maybe that’s why the 4 was chosen to do this mash up 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m all in for a pair of them

I’ve seen more people skate in 5s than 4s IRL :lol: Aside from 1s, I see 3s being skated the most and think that would make more sense over the 4s. I’m not complaining though.

Kinda want some 3s to skate again now. Just found this old vid of me skating mochas lol.
2587CD11-AA48-424C-89EE-D2AB46D887CE.png

Last edited:
I’ve seen more people skate in 5s than 4s IRL :lol: Aside from 1s, I see 3s being skated the most and think that would make more sense over the 4s. I’m not complaining though.

Kinda want some 3s to skate again now. Just found this old vid of me skating mochas lol.
2587CD11-AA48-424C-89EE-D2AB46D887CE.png
Always thought the 3s looked like a skate shoe, I believe a lot of skate shoe brands over the years have used similar tooling to the 3s and many other Jordan’s really

Thinking back when I used to skate a lot (decades ago) we were wearing Osiris and DCs which were super clunky and rigid. Maybe that’s why the 4 was chosen to do this mash up 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m all in for a pair of them
I've been skating on and off since the early 90's and always preferred slimmer, more lightweight skate shoes like Etnies. The chunky DC's definitely became a trend in the early 00's, but honestly I don't think were really helping anyone skate better.

I've been skating on and off since the early 90's and always preferred slimmer, more lightweight skate shoes like Etnies. The chunky DC's definitely became a trend in the early 00's, but honestly I don't think were really helping anyone skate better.

yeah, i’ve always preferred shoes with better board feel. having chunky marshmallows on my feet is a no no.

with that said i’m in.

Thanks for sharing that. But I still would never resort to the resale route if I can't get it at retail. Like I still haven't gotten the Gray XI at retail, so I'm just going to move forward without ever getting them since I struck out at that level multiple times.

I admit I don't know much about Dunks. But that's interesting those are going for a high number before they've been released. Are those going to be in limited quantity or something? I guess I can like them since I'm a Dodgers fan.

Both the Crushed and the HUF SB Lows are cool, and I’ll try, but they don’t do anything spectacular for me, especially in terms of adding something significant to the collection. I’d personally take the Crushed over the HUFs, as while I LOVE the combo of navy/white, I’ve never been a fan of that “reverse” type of color blocking on Dunk SBs.

Back
Top Bottom