2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1CB645F9-6899-4910-854F-B79AB61C3D20.png
Have these 2 in the queue, not sure which to order

any body still has access to dunk NBY make the majin boo and post a pic?
would like to see how they turn out. i already checked out a pair and cant go back to make them
thanks

Attachments

• majinboo.jpg
    majinboo.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 199
1661283006940.png

What y'all panda wearing, travis scott listening, resale paying boys know about makin the X with the laces? Nah I'm playin. Really happy to have these back, this was one of the first grails I ever copped for myself. Saved up my $7.25 an hour back when I was 17. One of the comfiest lows I've ever had, too.
What if I told you my pandas and my Trav’s are X-laced!? 😂 It’s the only way to do it if you ask me.

Nice pick up btw.

I'm kind of surprised that I went with this, but I'm actually really excited about this order.

I like the look of Dunks with darker-colored panels and a lighter quarter and toe of the same color, and this was the only real or only attractive option (IMO) here. If I didn't already have the court purple lows that came out, I'd have ordered those. I still considered it just to get the better leather haha.
Dunk Plum-ish1.png

Dunk Plum-ish2.png

You might be able to call/chat customer service and maybe edit the order? I’m not too sure if you can edit doe coz this is my first time ordering NBY bro
Nah I think it’s too late. No big deal, if I don’t like I’ll send back. I’m sure they’ll be cool though. Hopefully lol

Broke boy kentuckys smh $130 is over retail from the 2020 drop :lol: not to mention the 2016 highs were in outlets...
I’m not a dunk high person so they never do anything for me. Tried with the last pair to drop and traded them.

But i’d much rather pay 100-130 than $800 :lol:

Got access but... dont really want to design anything and the options are lame. I want the damn N7 Dunks I cancelled and wasnt able to reorder.

Back
Top Bottom