2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked these up today, Don't sleep, prices low rn....these might be my favorite gr dunk this year. Clean and quality 👌

Attachments

• PXL_20220824_030215072.jpg
    PXL_20220824_030215072.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 377
lol people with black/purple bands freaking out now

Could be like a Trophy Room Jordan 1 situation where Trophy Room added some blue laces in last minute to try and get the heat off themselves for backdooring all the pairs. Said something about if you ain't get pairs with blue laces then they're fake, knowing damn well they already backdoored all their pairs that didn't include any blue laces :lol:

jordan4eva23 jordan4eva23 Nah UNLV red is either university red or varsity red, much brighter hue. And the grey is darker. These look like UNLVs that were left out in a sunny window for a while. Clean though

There's still a couple SBs I'd love to have so I'm putting a feeler out. Bic and vapor lows in 11.5 or 12 if anyone has (any leads) hmu thanks

Could be like a Trophy Room Jordan 1 situation where Trophy Room added some blue laces in last minute to try and get the heat off themselves for backdooring all the pairs. Said something about if you ain't get pairs with blue laces then they're fake, knowing damn well they already backdoored all their pairs that didn't include any blue laces
PPL keep bringing up those rubber bands MEANWHILE the whole shoe is a different color.:lol:

Curious if the froSkate Dunk was pushed back because they didn’t have the entire allocation available this morning
E0019C9A-A3DA-45DD-AB5C-67920C2EC3F2.png

Back
Top Bottom