2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Light Iron Ore yesterday.
20220930_015243.jpg
20220930_020258.jpg

Because Nike SB Dunk/Nike Dunk/Nike By You/Nike SB Blazer/Nike Blazer/Nike SB E-cue/Nike SB Tre/Nike SB Bruin/Nike SB Ishod/Nike SB Etc… Thread
Is too long of a title.
If it’s SB related, you’ll see it posted here.
Welcome!

I admit I was confused the last few months whenever I saw content about other SB shoes that weren't Dunks posted in this thread based on going off the thread title specifying Nike SB Dunk.

I eventually accepted that it was acceptable to post anything that's a SB thing despite Dunks being the predominantly posted content in this thread. That's why I went ahead and posted that potential Eminem/Carhartt/Nike SB collaboration in here yesterday despite already creating an individual thread for it.

Last edited:
Finally clarity on these Orange Label looking Dunk SB Lows. I already have the original OL versions, so I’ll be passing, but it’s dope if these are indeed dropping regularly for people. Info according to NikeSBorNothing:
“…White/Black/Gum and Black/White/Gum colorways of the OG Orange Label packs are returning in 2023. They won’t be labeled as orange label this time around but instead are “carryover” which means shops will be able to reorder them like they do with blk/wht Blazers. They’ll probably still sell out when they arrive but ideally there will be consistent restocks. Expect to see them in your locals throughout the year in 2023. And with the “Support Your Local” on the tongue, they’ll hopefully stay shop exclusive.”

Back
Top Bottom