2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

been about three or four years since i last wore these. soles finally cracked :frown:

CD2F13E6-2A09-4AF5-8C87-6AA638EB0BD9.jpeg

bankstevens bankstevens already stated it, but these are just the wear test samples. On the Complex Sneaker Podcast today they talked about how Joe La Puma was pumped about a potential essentially Jordan 4 x SB Black Cat, only for him to be crushed by Brendan Dunne when Dunne shared that sources close to the project told him that the all black pairs we’ve seen are indeed wear test samples, and that he’s been told that they might be more like a pine green Military 4.

bankstevens bankstevens already stated it, but these are just the wear test samples. On the Complex Sneaker Podcast today they talked about how Joe La Puma was pumped about a potential essentially Jordan 4 x SB Black Cat, only for him to be crushed by Brendan Dunne when Dunne shared that sources close to the project told him that the all black pairs we’ve seen are indeed wear test samples, and that he’s been told that they might be more like a pine green Military 4.
JB has exhausted this all black cw. There's so many more options out there

lol only shoes up kids sizes fml even though im clicking mens 10.5

Like I dont even get a chance this is really frustrating. I bugged my neighbor to try and he had to deal with this headache. Its embarrasing and never again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom