2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is just a wrong take/opinion bro.

Pandas are plastic and flat out horrible.

Dunks from even a couple years ago are miles ahead of these new dunks in terms of quality.

Let alone 20 years ago :smh:

*Looks over at Newcastles*

mourning-nod.gif

aye, no bull … 😂

Henn all good wit me… I call everybody bamma, good or bad so… 🤷🏾‍♂️

Haha yeah I've seen you use it in the other threads. I think he was probably joking, but his insulted tone was still hilarious. :lol:

The funny thing is that Nike is doing what we’ve all been asking for for years. Make tons of pairs and always restock them for the masses. We all say that Nike needs to up the count on some of their production, they actually do it, and what do you know, everyone and their moms (literally) are wearing them. Where do you all think some of these pairs are gonna go? Different buyers and consumers of course!

Still hate them though.

If only they were doing that for SBs, why don't they? I would love Parras or Mummys to restock a bunch and be abundant.

I have the cheap pandas - I won’t wear them though, because I don’t like wearing what everyone is wearing.

In general I like some of the cheap Dunks for beater purposes - for retail. I have Racer Blue, Velarian, Argon, Court Purple, Georgetown, and UNLV.

And then these came today - these are pretty nice. Same quality as the Ugly Duckling retros.
6C526105-14D5-4B20-A98D-6ED37B3CF05C.jpeg

People are doing it. I still disagree that the ByYou stuff is any better. It’s different, yeah - softer because of the tumbling, and as such, missing the thick coating of paint. But still just cheap thin leather.

Definitely agree with this, the quality isn't much different. It's just the coating on top that feels cheap.

And the thin cuts of leather have been on Dunks forever.

I have the cheap pandas - I won’t wear them though, because I don’t like wearing what everyone is wearing.

In general I like some of the cheap Dunks for beater purposes - for retail. I have Racer Blue, Velarian, Argon, Court Purple, Georgetown, and UNLV.

And then these came today - these are pretty nice. Same quality as the Ugly Duckling retros.
6C526105-14D5-4B20-A98D-6ED37B3CF05C.jpeg

People are doing it. I still disagree that the ByYou stuff is any better. It’s different, yeah - softer because of the tumbling, and as such, missing the thick coating of paint. But still just cheap thin leather.

Didn’t even realize it was available as far as options… if I had known, I might’ve done a pair with gumsole.

…and is that pair solid grey? Super clean. Remind me of the wear test sample air max IDs from yeats back.

Didn’t even realize it was available as far as options… if I had known, I might’ve done a pair with gumsole.

…and is that pair solid grey? Super clean. Remind me of the wear test sample air max IDs from yeats back.
It’s two subtle colors - maybe grey and tan? The colorway is called “vast grey”.

I think pandas are the only shoe I’ve ever doubled up on. I got my first pair for less than $300 when they first came out and were going for almost 400. Thought I was getting a deal :lol: :sick: then I wona a pair on Nike

But I haven’t worn them since this past summer when I went to a bbq and there was other people there wearing the lows and the highs. Gotta put them on ice for a while :lol:

Back
Top Bottom