2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No disrespect my G… lol 💪🏾

hennessy hennessy was like:

"I say."
neilsmiles-monocle.gif

Kind of funny how there's unlimited Pandas in the wild. Just the supply is controlled by resellers.

Those who really want them can wait for 6 months from now when the kids move on to their next thing (as dunk hype is slowly but surely fading). Resellers gonna have to liquidate all them Pandas they hoarding at some point

The real test will be if the kids are still willing to wear their Pandas proudly in 2024 when online "tastemakers" are calling them corny now.

This is just a wrong take/opinion bro.

Pandas are plastic and flat out horrible.

Dunks from even a couple years ago are miles ahead of these new dunks in terms of quality.

Let alone 20 years ago :smh:
I don't think you're comprehending what I'm saying.

There's been lots of retros with crap quality these last few decades. And I think the hate the Pandas get on here is too much.

Pandas aren't the worst, if you're going to say you don't like them for quality. I've seen Jordans in OG colors have cracking paint after one wear. (2012 Bred 4s 2010-2012 3s)

I think most people here TRULY hate them because of how trendy they are. They just use the bad quality as an excuse to hate them.

Kind of funny how there's unlimited Pandas in the wild. Just the supply is controlled by resellers.

Those who really want them can wait for 6 months from now when the kids move on to their next thing (as dunk hype is slowly but surely fading). Resellers gonna have to liquidate all them Pandas they hoarding at some point

The real test will be if the kids are still willing to wear their Pandas proudly in 2024 when online "tastemakers" are calling them corny now.
If they wait 6 months until the next thing, they won’t want em anymore… they’ll want the next thing.

Just buy what you like, if you’re able, and be sure you’re OK paying what you paid regardless of where hype/demand/availability/price goes.

F9B3B148-CCB1-4434-88E4-EC4474C24F97.gif

2012 Bred 4's are horrible too.

You went back 10 years to find a suitable comparison lol

Calling something that has bad quality, bad quality isn't an excuse to hate them bro.

If you copped a couple pair, just say that lol

2012 Bred 4's are horrible too.

You went back 10 years to find a suitable comparison lol

Calling something that has bad quality, bad quality isn't an excuse to hate them bro.

If you copped a couple pair, just say that lol
I got a pair of highs and lows.

I think you're drunk or something, you're just not understanding what I'm saying.

/

I don't think you're comprehending what I'm saying.

There's been lots of retros with crap quality these last few decades. And I think the hate the Pandas get on here is too much.

Pandas aren't the worst, if you're going to say you don't like them for quality. I've seen Jordans in OG colors have cracking paint after one wear. (2012 Bred 4s 2010-2012 3s)

I think most people here TRULY hate them because of how trendy they are. They just use the bad quality as an excuse to hate them.
The funny thing is that Nike is doing what we’ve all been asking for for years. Make tons of pairs and always restock them for the masses. We all say that Nike needs to up the count on some of their production, they actually do it, and what do you know, everyone and their moms (literally) are wearing them. Where do you all think some of these pairs are gonna go? Different buyers and consumers of course!

Still hate them though.

Back
Top Bottom