2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those that remove insoles from their SBs, is there a go-to replacement insole you use or just nothing at all?
When I had some new tooling SBs that fit snug, I swapped in non-SB dunk insoles to give me some more breathing room.

Then I sold them (safaris) because even when I half-sized up they were still uncomfy. Went back and copped some pink/black box SB lows and my feet have been much happier :smokin

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet from HUF, from the *NATIONWIDE (USA)* via Copdate? I'm getting impatient...

Last edited:
Safari’s today
AEEF31A8-B899-4658-AC5C-40C2BE39828A.jpeg

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet from HUF, from the *NATIONWIDE (USA)* via Copdate? I'm getting impatient...
Still waiting over here as well.

Edit: check that, just looked at the FedEx app and see the shipment. They must've made the label today.

Last edited:
Im using fp gamechangers and remind Destin in my highs that I skate. The fp gamechangers in the dunk high works well for me but I'm gonna try superfeet next because I don't wanna support Joey
All I can think about is him and the other guy can’t remember who drunk arguing at a concert about who’s shoe was better when both were trash, can’t support a grown man that acts in that manner lol

Believe the dude he was yelling at was Anthony van engelen about copying his clear soles or some insane s**t

There was a post on IG where it was rumoured that Nike SB will end in 2025. Supposedly it was confirmed by a few peeps some of who work for Nike SB. But this is just rumours at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom