2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All good, just checked my FedEx account and lo a behold, the shipping information from HUF is there, but no update.

Just says "Shipment information sent to FedEx" on Oct. 28, 2022.

"Estimated Delivery Tue, Nov 1, 2022"

Placed order on Monday and haven’t received any updates.

There was a post on IG where it was rumoured that Nike SB will end in 2025. Supposedly it was confirmed by a few peeps some of who work for Nike SB. But this is just rumours at the moment.

What’s the purpose of ending Nike sb? Hype or no hype, it’s seems to be a successful line.

Yeah, I'm with s dubl s dubl on this. Nike SB is successful; I don't personally think they'll cut the line. Possibly, I could see them getting rid of some other silhouettes from the line that aren't selling as well as the dunk high and low at best. Getting rid of SB as a whole, nah. I don't think that happens. By 2025 though, I fully expect for Nike to have their direct-to-consumer situation starting to roll. They could begin to cut more shops out by then and pumping from SNKRS or whatever other abomination of an app they'd have pushed to the masses by then.

dunks.jpg

SNEAKER POLITICS HAS THE NOBLE GREEN DUNKS UP!

Link: https://bit.ly/3U9HwwE

Yeah, I'm with s dubl s dubl on this. Nike SB is successful; I don't personally think they'll cut the line. Possibly, I could see them getting rid of some other silhouettes from the line that aren't selling as well as the dunk high and low at best. Getting rid of SB as a whole, nah. I don't think that happens. By 2025 though, I fully expect for Nike to have their direct-to-consumer situation starting to roll. They could begin to cut more shops out by then and pumping from SNKRS or whatever other abomination of an app they'd have pushed to the masses by then.

Hopefully they just kill off Blazers

Does anyone know if this upcoming restock of the 2020 Dunk SP’s Kentucky’s and Syracuse are going to be the exact same as the 2020 pair’s or is this a new 2021-esque version of those shoes? I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on the Syracuse on GOAT since the price came down significantly.

That makes more sense if they discontinued items which were not selling.

Back
Top Bottom