2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Restock pair arrived. Crazy how much better the leather is on these compared to regular sportswear dunks and there the same price
B3BDD8F0-9B0F-40A4-9DB3-E058DD44CC8E.jpeg

Anyone good with tells for the atmos elephant sbs I can pm some pics of whatever is needed for a legit check? That thread is a ghost town. I watched a few videos on my own but didn’t know there were that high quality reps out there and needed people with knowledge. Appreciate it.

Anyone good with tells for the atmos elephant sbs I can pm some pics of whatever is needed for a legit check? That thread is a ghost town. I watched a few videos on my own but didn’t know there were that high quality reps out there and needed people with knowledge. Appreciate it.
I remember a lot of ppl griping about nobody's elephant print panels matched, some downright looked terrible.

Tbh man I would take every legit check you see on this site or anywhere else with a grain of salt. Reps have become so good nowadays that the only real way to tell is having the pair in hand next to a real pair.

Hit me with pics, I'm not as hip with the newer SBs but I'll let you know what I think

Back
Top Bottom