2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dub…

2F6D2647-FD5A-4786-8601-9ABCA386EF9E.png

1667933927968.png

Have there been any pop culture inspired types of SBs like these lately? Thinking back to oscar the grouch, mork n mindy, puff n stuff, pee wees, buellers, quagmires. Not official collabs but homages and tributes. Maybe it's harder for Nike to get away with stuff like that now that sneaker culture is more universally understood but those inspirations led to some great pairs.

taking about as many Ls this month as my basketball team

0CD05D56-B15A-4454-9E42-1924E2A01CFB.jpeg

**** you Nike, i didn’t want those fruit pebbles any way. peanut butter captn crunch >>>>

1667937924577.jpeg

Don't worry. Under the new system everybody can feel great about losing every week, because one day in 5 years there may be a sneaker you really like that's massively produced, and all these Ls will increase your odds of being selected for EA by .010%

Have there been any pop culture inspired types of SBs like these lately? Thinking back to oscar the grouch, mork n mindy, puff n stuff, pee wees, buellers, quagmires. Not official collabs but homages and tributes. Maybe it's harder for Nike to get away with stuff like that now that sneaker culture is more universally understood but those inspirations led to some great pairs.
Bart Simpsons?

SNKRS sent me a notification to make sure all my info is up to date 👀

I downloaded SNKRS when plums came back out, I wonder if I’ve had 25 Ls since

1667933927968.png

im on the 2nd last episode of this series, THE MOST wacky mystery-drama-comedy-jazzy show ever !!! I LOVE IT and all the memes i never knew were from there hahahaahah

Back
Top Bottom