2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

getting the GR plastic dunks have been super easy as of late - which is great - perfect beater shoe

BC59A02F-190E-4142-8065-8D476AE096EA.png

nada. lol

dont feel like they have many pairs at all.

spreading it out in two exclusive access dates to hide the little amount. lol

smh no access. hoping id get lucky on them.

guess SNKRS gonna grant me da LF AJ1 W on release date isntead

Got EA on Kentucky Lows. Wasn’t expecting it either.

I still have pairs on ice, so I’ll just use these towards Chi 1s if I strike out.

-Drew

Nah, the SNKRs description says "HUF NY" and "HUF SF" as in one of the two 1c3m4m 1c3m4m . All pairs coming out are in the mystery bag. They don't excplicitly acknowledge the F&F pair at all. For some reason they also have two separate product entries despite them both being mystery bags. Not sure what's up with that but there's no reason to believe anyone is randomly getting the F&F pair.

S SupremePizza damn bruh you take that pic using the ps1 in the background?

Nah, the SNKRs description says "HUF NY" and "HUF SF" as in one of the two 1c3m4m 1c3m4m . All pairs coming out are in the mystery bag. They don't excplicitly acknowledge the F&F pair at all. For some reason they also have two separate product entries despite them both being mystery bags. Not sure what's up with that but there's no reason to believe anyone is randomly getting the F&F pair.

S SupremePizza damn bruh you take that pic using the ps1 in the background?

I hear u, dont know why they would have the ‘mystery’ on the bag if that wasnt an option

whats the point of having two signups if its going to be rng anyways? unless its not ‘random’..on their end

Back
Top Bottom