2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not at the moment. Last thing they had on dunks was on black friday and cyber week. They do deals on Mondays for random stuff. Today its on Herschel items. You can view their main page for the code on that if you're interested.

how are the krampus' in person? 

i fell in love with them but iffy on that "fur" 

I like this colorway

^^those look great in person. The type of colorway that can go with almost anything. Too bad I had to spend all my green on Xmas shopping! Haha

Quality is dope, the fur "makes" the shoe besides the cracked leather. Was really happy to get my pair.
the fur is kinda growing on me, i've been staring at pictures and i see what you mean, hope to grab a pair soon

Anytime, J.

Okay guys. So the Mayans got it right... The Winter Solstice started on 12-21... Life goes on.

Time to announce what your favorite GR and QS was for the year.

I'm gonna use spoiler tags because of the pics. Just do ' spoiler' and '/spoiler' inside of brackets '[]' if you want to use em.

This was a pretty good year IMO but try to keep it to just one pair of each. But I'm real curious to see what everyone else goes with. Looking forward to 2013 for sure.

I was too lazy to take my own photos of my selections cause' they're boxed up now lol. Here we go...

GR: Matte Silver/Royals

This was my go-to beater pair of dunks this year. Simple color way that went with anything. Can't tell you how many compliments I got with this pair.

QS: Premiers

Brilliant combination of materials and colors. If they applied this material/color combination with other colorways I'd be happy. Everything about this shoe is awesome. I put the carolina blue laces from Premier on my pair.

Honorable mentions: GR - challenge red's QS - nontourages

new pickup
sequoia dunk low sb
The suede isn't as rough as i thought it would be. no butter here but not terrible either. the leather also isn't as ashy/beat as i thought it would be either... pretty nice overall!
shouts out to deadstockshoes.com

Last edited:
Nice pickup. The sequoia's are pretty much the exact same materials and layout as the challenge reds. Scooped those bad boys up with the 20% off deal from SPOT last week.

Last edited:
Nice pickup. The sequoia's are pretty much the exact same materials and layout as the challenge reds. Scrolled those bad boys up with the 20% off deal from SPOT last week.

I hope this deal comes around again, killed me I missed out on those sequoias for that price. Dope pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought my Krampus from my local SB shop but i didnt get them for retail. i got em for like $150. arent local shops SUPPOSED to sell at retail prices?

Back
Top Bottom