2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got em in today. Chopped em and threw em on for a run to the store.

Made a couple minor mistakes cutting them up but I doubt anyone will notice.
6E778EA9-6967-47E2-BD36-6FEF4F6C2020.jpeg

Any site sell stock sb laces? Went to relace the atmos elephants I recently got and the edge of one of laces is ripped prob will tear soon enough.

Attachments

• 3CE23085-7308-461E-97E8-8D3596D547B9.jpeg
    3CE23085-7308-461E-97E8-8D3596D547B9.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 245
Appreciate the info. Gonna have to wait I guess. I wanted longer laces too and they got 60” but they are sold out.

I can’t unsee the minor mistakes, I’m pretty OCD tho. These really should’ve come with the panel cut out, can’t expect all of us to have a steady hands of a brain surgeon :smh:
Honestly I don’t think anybody could make them look “perfect” It’s almost like a shadow box depth. There’s 2 layers between the tie dye and the original outer. Pretty damn thick.

Not really a fan of how they look, nor am I a fan of the brand. Keith Forever on the back is the 3rd strike for me, sorry. More shoes for you fellas!

So I gotta ask where this self imposed rule came from? It sounds like you wear Jordans. You’ve never worn Yeezys, Kobes, LeBrons, KDs,TMacs, Starburys, Griffeys, or any other athlete’s signature line? Is it okay to say you’re wearing *insert man’s name* as long as *insert man’s name* isn’t actually on the shoe? Did you get clowned one time as a kid and swore to wear nothing but Jordans for the rest of your life? Is your name Jordan? Does the rule apply to other articles of clothing? Does the rule apply to dress shoes? What if the man’s name is on the insole only? Have you ever seen shoes you liked but then saw a man’s name on them and tossed them aside in disgust? Do you count Timberlands cause it’s so close to Timbaland?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom