2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Starting out I was a little hesitant over the tiffs but y'all are starting to make me hopeful

Also the red suede YOTH look better every time I see em.

First time I'm seeing these available:
http://www.commonn.co.uk/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-sb-black-black-white.ir

UK site, come out to about $107, sure theyll be available elsewhere soon.

"Anti-YOTH" anyone? Lol.....
someone posted these a few weeks ago on another uk site. Pretty dope shoe. No where near anti yoth though, nothing to do with it actually.

Thanks for the info though is that 107 shipped? It's not bad.

Another person try to belittle me just cuz of my join date and post count. I lol

and Yes, bigger than what the dunk..I guess you were not around when the TIFF lows were released..

No way, what the dunks were produced in way smaller quantities, not to mention they fetch 1.5-2k all day. No way these will be that price even within 5 years, they won't be bigger to the originals.

And youre also the one saying it will attract every consumer ever, just stop. You're wrong only people worried about these shoes are people like us, but there's 6 billion people in the world so obviously there's plenty of people into shoes like us. If you are the type of person who just sees shoes as something else u wear then you're not worried about these, if you like vans, etnies or whatever it may be, these most likely aren't on your radar. They will sell out but not cause of any of that stuff you're talking, it's just what happens with sought after shoes. My pair will be copped for retail, trust me.

Last edited:

was messing around, you guys think this might be what the lows will look like? I'm basing it on the info that is going around...
If they do end up being all black, I'm hoping they end up like the SPOT's by having the Diamond emblem all over, or like the Mighty Crown dunks being made of a mess of different materials. Just something different. All black sounds kind'a boring unless they execute it correctly.

Last edited:
not sure who has seen or remembers but these are the OG Tiffany samples before they went with the croc

thank god they reconsidered. It definitely wouldnt be the iconic shoe it is now, i think that might settle the "brand recognition" vs "shoe design" debate for me. I would easily pass on those even if they are diamond/tiffany or whatever. repped for the knowledge

thank god they reconsidered. It definitely wouldnt be the iconic shoe it is now, i think that might settle the "brand recognition" vs "shoe design" debate for me. I would easily pass on those even if they are diamond/tiffany or whatever. repped for the knowledge

see I personally hate Diamond and think it's wack and that dude Nick is a tool but the shoes are just so beautiful

Last edited:
see I personally hate Diamond and think it's wack and that dude Nick is a tool but the shoes are just so beautiful
I feel you. I actually skated with him once when he was nick tershay, but now he's Nicky diamonds and takes instagram pics of him giving hundred dollar bills to little kids (hint: people who really do good things just to do good things DONT PUBLICIZE IT). But yeah the shoes aight

Edit: the fairfax store is LAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom