2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my white SB's from Premier today..here's some pics:

And here's what's been on feet for the past few days trying to break them in:

Premiers look a million times better with those laces

Anyone know where i can buy Actual Nike SB White laces that will fit the premiers? Also what is the length i should be looking for?

Anyone know where i can buy Actual Nike SB White laces that will fit the premiers? Also what is the length i should be looking for?

Pull one of your laces, and measure it.. At a size 15 its not comparable to ours ..

Fully laced .com is the easiest and pretty reputable

Last edited:
How do the high's fit compared to Jordan 1's? Found some Statue of Liberty's (only dunk I've ever wanted) locally at a steal price, but it's a half size up from my usual. So if its anything like 1's then it's something I'm gonna have to pass on. 

you know same way you typed that being a douche is the same way you could have answered a simple question

A) you said "when it releasing" but don't specify what the hell you talking about

B)you're mad because you weren't spoon fed info but he's the douche

Yeah keep on keeping on playa

Quote:

How do the high's fit compared to Jordan 1's? Found some Statue of Liberty's (only dunk I've ever wanted) locally at a steal price, but it's a half size up from my usual. So if its anything like 1's then it's something I'm gonna have to pass on. 
Go with it. 1s are 1/2 sz too big for me as well and dunks for me are 1/2 sz too small.

Last edited:
tiffany/diamond Dunk high will be a worldwide release. Mass produced.

Check your BOUTIQUES this time around as well. Nike made some changes in which those retailers who never used to get  SB's will..now. 

Back
Top Bottom