2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You cant understand why someone wouldnt want those ugly *** shoes Wolverine looks like he slapped away?

giphy.gif

You cant understand why someone wouldnt want those ugly *** shoes Wolverine looks like he slapped away?
I can't understand why somebody that liked dunks back in the orange, silver and pink box era would **** on these but I can understand why ppl that didn't care about dunk sbs back then don't care about ebays now.

The more ppl that hit that actually want them the better.

ebays are more about the story/history than the actual shoes. if i hasn’t been around for the past 20 years idk if i’d care

This…

I’m trying to pull a pair simply because of Sandy 🤷‍♂️…Without him being put in charge of the fledgling SB division then there’s a decent chance none of us are in a Dunk SB thread on NT right now…

ebays are more about the story/history than the actual shoes. if i hasn’t been around for the past 20 years idk if i’d care
All love to Sandy Bodecker and the foundation but no story is gonna make this ugly shoe look better on foot IMO. The story makes sense, the story is sweet and kind, but the shoes look terrible this way. If they were a straight up ebay dunk I'd rock them 1000%

All love to Sandy Bodecker and the foundation but no story is gonna make this ugly shoe look better on foot IMO. The story makes sense, the story is sweet and kind, but the shoes look terrible this way. If they were a straight up ebay dunk I'd rock them 1000%

to be fair idk if i’ll wear them. i just feel like they’re a cool piece of history to own

Geez, this thread is filled with too many newer people (2012+) who have no clue about history. Clearly this shoe isn't about the look. It's a collectors item and Nike's way of paying homage to both Sandy and OG collectors. If you were around back then, seeing these come to life is awesome, ESPECIALLY releasing like this. I haven't bought a pair of Dunks for myself since like '06ish or so and guess what, I'm about to pay resell for these because I'm here FOR THE STORY.

If Jordan Brand ever releases Chicago 1's with that modified black strap from back when Jordan messed up his ankle, we don't need anyone saying "These are ugly " DUH! They're a collectors item! Chicago 1.5's were hideous!!! They were more or less created for COLLECTORS!

Back
Top Bottom