2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I goofed up. I should've used my eBay 10% off on Sandy Ebay Dunks and now the stupid code expired SMH. Roughly what will these be going for in a size 12? $3-400ish? Should I try copping now? On release day? Next Wednesday when people get their pairs in?

Sorry for the juvenile questioning. I haven't bought a pair of Dunks in years and I don't really know how Dunk world works these days.

Do the sportswear dunks wear in? I got the lottery grey fogs and they fit just a little tight I was expecting a sportswear dunk fit but there a little padded unlike the sportswear ones. I can make them work but will they eventually get a bit less tight? Sorry for the noob question just don’t know what to do with these

Anyone know whats up with Extra Butter? The Armory lows are available to add to cart (already did a raffle) but they won't ship. I'm new to EB online so go easy lol

Missed on the travis 1s phantom, sad, then remember i have this banger
CBC164EF-CB5A-4C54-907A-21E5F81C25A7.jpeg

these crept up in price quietly. sad i missed out

what kinda sucks is that they preselect the size for you, and my SB size is always half size up. They sent an invoice based on the last sneaker I bought from them which was travis 1's and I grabbed those in half size down. So my concpts invoice is a full size down from my SB size lol, I mean I'm thankful but gonna be a headache to find this size swap

what kinda sucks is that they preselect the size for you, and my SB size is always half size up. They sent an invoice based on the last sneaker I bought from them which was travis 1's and I grabbed those in half size down. So my concpts invoice is a full size down from my SB size lol, I mean I'm thankful but gonna be a headache to find this size swap
hahaha Im walking the same line as you, actually worse. Based off my history my last cop from them was for my boy (my fren) - who is 4 sizes bigger than me lol. . . so he going to try and win my size now.
I wish they would've looked up the in-store purchases for the Air maxes LOL

Last edited:
I haven’t bought a sneaker from Concepts since the Luxury Goods 997, but I did buy their Lobster mask sets towards the start of the pandemic 😅

They likely don’t know my size though…

I haven’t bought a sneaker from Concepts since the Luxury Goods 997, but I did buy their Lobster mask sets towards the start of the pandemic 😅

They likely don’t know my size though…
hahaha I actually have those up for sale on Ebay now

I’ll probably pay resell for the orange lobsters. I don’t buy sneakers like that so I can fade the price without guilt.

Back
Top Bottom