2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep - it’s legit. It’s a marketplace like StockX/GOAT but based in Asia. Most of their stock comes from Asia or Australian sellers. Not everything is below U.S. resell prices but ever so often, you can find some better deals.
fam i see some very very fair (below retail) prices on dunks and AJ1s that are too good for me to pass up. thanks for oop on this site.

btw have you ever had to pay import fees/taxes upon receiving your shoes stateside?

I've never had to pay any import fees/tax, but I've also never bought anything super expensive from there (mostly below $200).

Also, make sure to account for the $38 shipping cost! It's a lot, but with the lower prices, you can still make it out better than other places.

Yep - it’s legit. It’s a marketplace like StockX/GOAT but based in Asia. Most of their stock comes from Asia or Australian sellers. Not everything is below U.S. resell prices but ever so often, you can find some better deals.

Asia based? So pretty much where most fakes are made? Good luck with that.

D8C08527-2FB6-4ACA-B6E9-16714F4B2605.jpeg

That site sounds good but I personally can’t use them without more background. If you regularly search for old and new releases, you’ll eventually run into a random SX style platform which isn’t to say that this or whichever one isn’t legit. But with it being kind of random to me, it’s basically Russian roulette.

I was tempted tho :lol: need these Sandy’s and now looking for the socks (late to that damn link!)

That site sounds good but I personally can’t use them without more background. If you regularly search for old and new releases, you’ll eventually run into a random SX style platform which isn’t to say that this or whichever one isn’t legit. But with it being kind of random to me, it’s basically Russian roulette.

I was tempted tho :lol: need these Sandy’s and now looking for the socks (late to that damn link!)
Sandy Socks
They took it down... kinda. Use the Quick Shop feature (pops up top right of image) so you can cart them. Should be free shipping also.

Asia based? So pretty much where most fakes are made? Good luck with that.

D8C08527-2FB6-4ACA-B6E9-16714F4B2605.jpeg
Where the **** you think they make the real ones? You think Mark Parker and Tinker Hatfield are out in Oregon hand-stamping pandas for you? It be some real xenophobia when Asia gets talked about with commerce. Thank goodness nothing devious comes from predominantly white-populated countries!

Sandy Socks
They took it down... kinda. Use the Quick Shop feature (pops up top right of image) so you can cart them. Should be free shipping also.

Trying now but can’t see quick shop. I think it’s bc I’m on mobile. Hope they’re not gone by the time I get in.

Sandy Socks

Sold out by the time I got in.. smh... if anyone has a lead on socks PLEASE DM me..

Back
Top Bottom