2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I've been contemplating getting the Send Help's and dying the sole black ever since they released cause that neon green sole kills it for me...

wouldve been sooo much better :smh: too bad there really isnt a good way to do it

wouldve been sooo much better :smh: too bad there really isnt a good way to do it

One little subtle change to the sole like this and I would've put money on it that they woulda been sold out everywhere rather than sitting on shelves and going on disco

One little subtle change to the sole like this and I would've put money on it that they woulda been sold out everywhere rather than sitting on shelves and going on disco

Send Helps were such a poorly executed sequel. I bought a pair and literally use them as just throw on shoes. Nike should have known better

Send Helps were such a poorly executed sequel. I bought a pair and literally use them as just throw on shoes. Nike should have known better
U BOUGHT THEM. SOUNDS LIKE THEY EXECUTED WHAT THEY HAD TO DO.

I need to clean my slate blues, I rock them all the time. Need to get some new white laces for them too. Such a dope GR. Repped Dcypoe.

Last edited:
I'm the only guy in here that likes the Send Help 2, good, I don't have to worry about seeing anyone else in the same shoes lol trust me, I have seen ugly kicks and these don't fall in that category in my opinion. Those watermelon and those blue/camo dunks...those are pure ugly

super underrated

Thinking bout pulling the trigger on these or the Squadron Blues
Both!! Got 2 pairs of squadrons and 1 pair of slates.... Both are really dope. I've only worn the Squadrons and have gotten alot of compliments. They're simple but dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom