2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I've been contemplating getting the Send Help's and dying the sole black ever since they released cause that neon green sole kills it for me but I've never done anything like that so I don't wanna trash a brand new shoe lol..
you should sole swap them would be much easier 

I'm one of the few that likes the sh2 also, I like the green more than the purple on them. Even swapped to neon green laces, mainly wear them randomly to work but i am surprised they sat how they did. Og blue or the black sole would've been better for sure

Last edited:

Last edited:
So not online? Damn. Hopefully a lot of local stores get them so John can save us whenever the official release is at other places. From what I am seeing in my area NDC might be tough

Last edited:
BP taking phone orders on the white lows with free shipping today only 323 658 3030. Not sure what size they have left

Gotta admit I think a couple of these dudes aren't being realistic.

Dudes are making it seem like the concords are anywhere near the status of the Tiff. I was here before and after the concord release trust me when I say this will be at least 3x as bad. Its unfortunate but its the truth.

Being realistic (and it hurts to say this) these will do Jordan 11esque numbers in terms of resell. I'm afraid to say they will do Jordan 1 Bred/Royals numbers but they just might.

For a lot of people TIFFs are "that SB"/ Dunk. They were never my personal grail and to this day still aren't but we all know how sneaker culture in general is these days so I don't want to set anyone up with a false sense of hope.

The one thing I can say is that because of all this Tiff hype I feel like the YOTH may be easier to cop than I thought. I see a lot of dudes are focusing their attention on the Tiffs which means more YOTH for me.
Im with you on the wishful thinking everyone will be after the Tiffs and not the YOTH. Both dope cws but I wont jump through hoops to get either of them 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom