2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EA9409EE-3ADA-4146-8528-F4CA38BD89DF.jpeg

One of the goats.

regret selling these too!! Had a near perfect condition pair :frown:

Why did you sell them? I feel like this kind of post is fairly common on this site, and I'm curious as to why people sell stuff that I assume they still like. I don't have tons of classics but knowing they will never retro SBs I would never get rid of my money cats, or new castles even if I don't wear them as often.

Why did you sell them? I feel like this kind of post is fairly common on this site, and I'm curious as to why people sell stuff that I assume they still like. I don't have tons of classics but knowing they will never retro SBs I would never get rid of my money cats, or new castles even if I don't wear them as often.
Have done this a lot and am happy to chime in.

Sold both pairs of huf highs I had because of heel rips in the sockliner. First pair was beat, second pair was in ok shape, but the rips gave me blisters and killed my heels. I also made like $300 on the second pair of hufs after wearing them for a couple years, then another year with the rips.

Sold my tiff lows because I started seeing how pairs with oxidized or peeled swooshes looked and I didn't like that at all. Made like $900 off them.

Sold my white supreme lows because one of the soles was starting to get smooth/hard, and I was also moving into my first apartment solo. Made like $1,000 off them and used that to get furniture I'm still using today.

These are just a few examples of some of my fav SBs that I've had and sold. Sometimes I just feel like I've enjoyed a shoe enough for a year or a few, and want to sell em to make room for another pair. I was a younger idiot who cycled through shoes in order to trade/sell up and buy the next thing I wanted. Now I'm an older idiot who stopped selling as many pairs, and have no room for new pairs.

Sold both pairs of huf highs I had because of heel rips in the sockliner. First pair was beat, second pair was in ok shape, but the rips gave me blisters and killed my heels. I also made like $300 on the second pair of hufs after wearing them for a couple years, then another year with the rips.

Sold my tiff lows because I started seeing how pairs with oxidized or peeled swooshes looked and I didn't like that at all. Made like $900 off them.

Sold my white supreme lows because one of the soles was starting to get smooth/hard, and I was also moving into my first apartment solo. Made like $1,000 off them and used that to get furniture I'm still using today.

These are just a few examples of some of my fav SBs that I've had and sold. Sometimes I just feel like I've enjoyed a shoe enough for a year or a few, and want to sell em to make room for another pair. I was a younger idiot who cycled through shoes in order to trade/sell up and buy the next thing I wanted. Now I'm an older idiot who stopped selling as many pairs, and have no room for new pairs.

I think the difference is you don't regret it right? You enjoyed them and moved on.

We should like similar paths. I have only so much room and then the ones that don't have a place in my eyes get moved on. But I do miss my Northern Lights, Concept grails, McFly, Supreme red cements. The others I was just meh on.

I think the difference is you don't regret it right? You enjoyed them and moved on.

Last year I re-copped vapor SBs and c&ks, both pairs that I had and loved and high school but sold because I'm dumb. In 2020 I copped the crispiest pair of used sea crystals I ever saw. Then I sold them because I didn't wanna **** em up. Then in 2021, I bought a more used pair for the same price because in my head I felt more comfortable wearing a pair already slightly dirty :lol: I got problems. But at the end of the day it's just sneakers and I always have plenty of pairs that I love in my rotation.

Last year I re-copped vapor SBs and c&ks, both pairs that I had and loved and high school but sold because I'm dumb. In 2020 I copped the crispiest pair of used sea crystals I ever saw. Then I sold them because I didn't wanna **** em up. Then in 2021, I bought a more used pair for the same price because in my head I felt more comfortable wearing a pair already slightly dirty :lol: I got problems. But at the end of the day it's just sneakers and I always have plenty of pairs that I love in my rotation.

I appreciate your frank honesty and self awareness. :lol:

200w.gif

There are pairs I 100% regret selling but at the time family was more important and at the end of the day like dude said there just sneakers but i will hold off on selling till im down bad lol, like ramen even too expensive bad thankfully those days have been past for while but if they were to return I got a stockpile if needed, there are a few that won’t get sold though

i've sold things for money. other times because my wife gave me an ultimatum and everything can't be your favorite (space ain't unlimited). just recently sold todd bratruds, paul urichs (my second ever sb), money cat highs, red firecrackers, 2014 quatersnacks, biggies, larry perkins.... *some ragrats*

Last edited:
I sold cause I needed to do some renovations on the new house I purchased. Needed to make some extra income In the long run, so I had to let go a few pairs that I loved but would be okay letting go (if that eve makes sense lol)

D859ADD6-8A21-4BA4-81C3-BFEA3CB77BD7.jpeg

I sold cause I needed to do some renovations on the new house I purchased. Needed to make some extra income In the long run, so I had to let go a few pairs that I loved but would be okay letting go (if that eve makes sense lol)

D859ADD6-8A21-4BA4-81C3-BFEA3CB77BD7.jpeg
Don't even sweat it fam. Anybody who's an adult with priorities understands that sometimes you gotta sell off some stuff to allow for extra money on more important things. I've sold off some extra pairs when I was getting married and now that I'm rebuilding a house, I'll probably sell off more. As much as we all love sneakers, people gotta prioritize and move forward.

Would love a fresh pair vamps. Will never see materials like that again.
These were the shoe where I found out there was even a sb dunk line. I’ll never forget walking on Melrose and randomly walking into Brooklyn Projects and seeing them on the wall and buying immediately.

Back
Top Bottom