2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A0516158-C814-4C47-BD37-F1073E7A84EC.jpeg
Yep. You Grab?

Damn discords get everything. lol. DIdnt even see mention of it on twitter.

Lmao only got the notification for it like 5 minutes ago
I got the email like around 3:40 Cali time. There were sizes popping up selling at $255. I was able to grab my size 12. I just kept refreshing every couple minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230410_165712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230410_165712_Gallery.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 235
I got the email like around 3:40 Cali time. There were sizes popping up selling at $255. I was able to grab my size 12. I just kept refreshing every couple minutes.
Also because it was a GOAT exclusive they were already "delivered to GOAT" within like 15 minutes

$255? I’m an oregon alum so I’m on a couple email lists. Got something around 1015am pst immediately checked goat, prices in all sizes were +1k.

$255? I’m an oregon alum so I’m on a couple email lists. Got something around 1015am pst immediately checked goat, prices in all sizes were +1k.

Yeah went back and checked, I got the email at 3:39pm. When I first clicked on it only some sizes were available at like $2000. Then I started noticing random sizes started showing at $255, but wouldn't last long at all. I just kept checking then eventually my size showed at $255 so I jumped on it.

Yeah went back and checked, I got the email at 3:39pm. When I first clicked on it only some sizes were available at like $2000. Then I started noticing random sizes started showing at $255, but wouldn't last long at all. I just kept checking then eventually my size showed at $255 so I jumped on it.
Good catch. I instantly gave up thinking it was like that NFT air max or the other charity shoes they do.

It’s just amazing how they restarted the dunk hype with all that marketing, dropped some good leather pairs, then hit the switch and flooded the world with plastic pairs.

If all these dunks maintained that good leather I think the “hype” would still be up.

Hate those so bad, lol. ^^
It’s just amazing how they restarted the dunk hype with all that marketing, dropped some good leather pairs, then hit the switch and flooded the world with plastic pairs.

If all these dunks maintained that good leather I think the “hype” would still be up.
Its all synthetic. real leather is too soft and disintegrates too fast when not taken care of.

This way, The "Leather" doesn't need much maintenance and doesn't crack. (and its much cheaper)

Back
Top Bottom