2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Custom Homers are done!
Screenshot_20230411-200821~2.png

Dunks still sell out so the hype is still there even if resell isn’t astronomical on some pairs like it was in the past.

When I can get pink box erra dunks for 100 dollars again, then I’ll say the hype is over
SB Dunks have always been a trend. But this is the first time I ever remember the regular Dunk ever being so popular.

I ordered my first pair of NBY recently. The shoes have been made and shipped already but I would guess they wont be in hand for awhile since they are coming from China.

For those that have ordered these before what can I expect for shipping time to the US? 30 Days? more?

I went with orange and blue trying to get close to the Detroit Tigers colors
DBY.png

I ordered my first pair of NBY recently. The shoes have been made and shipped already but I would guess they wont be in hand for awhile since they are coming from China.

For those that have ordered these before what can I expect for shipping time to the US? 30 Days? more?

I went with orange and blue trying to get close to the Detroit Tigers colors
DBY.png
Once they ship Nike typically sends via UPS. It does take as long as you would think. Usually 3-5 days once it's actually shipped.

Really don't know where to put this but I know he was pretty active in here so thought I'd share with you all..

Sadly, our brother salacious crumb salacious crumb passed away after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike on Monday afternoon.
RIP Homie

Back
Top Bottom