2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my homies looked out and grabbed the board for me while I was working. Ended up scoring a pair of these RTJ when I did go to the local shop!
20230420_180003.jpg

Damn I missed out completely on the lows. How did y’all know it was coming. And why wouldn’t SNKRS notify people that had ‘Notify Me’ for the highs

😫

Did they have EA for the RTJ low? Had a notification. Not sure if it had to do with the cam or not. Either way missed out.

Why can't Nike make enough for everyone. This is why I dont buy that much. Wouldn't Nike benefit more from making pairs for everyone. They don't get money from resellers so whats the point?

Why can't Nike make enough for everyone. This is why I dont buy that much. Wouldn't Nike benefit more from making pairs for everyone. They don't get money from resellers so whats the point?
Doesn’t have to be enough for everyone but just more in general. More common people get pairs and can cut down on resell. Resell won’t go away but will help people actually get pairs. I would rather Nike open more stores and have all stock in store personally

I think they way they dropped em is cool and I appreciate the early tip we got here... I was just doing yard word when it happened after wasting all morning waiting for the buns *** Chicago 1 restock I couldnt actually buy. Reminds me of my avatar.

No EA. You got instant access to the shoes if you did the camera scan

Then I missed the EA then.

SNKRS EA.PNG

You obviously don't understand Nike as a brand. They do it intentionally.

No. It’s psychological. Part of the appeal of the GOT EM is knowing that not everybody else got ‘em . People just as interested in the flex as they are the shoes

Supreme is currently “making enough for everyone” and the kids have done a complete 180 on it. It’s “lame” now that everyone can wake up on a Thursday and grab whatever they want

People like exclusivity. Nike got hundreds of great looking shoes that there’s enough for everybody to have, but people ignore those

No. They make $$ on other pairs because people missed. They miss and look at other products that ARE available, which are the pairs they`re really making the $ off of.

Gotta recognize the game to play it better.

No. They make $$ on other pairs because people missed. They miss and look at other products that ARE available, which are the pairs they`re really making the $ off of.

Gotta recognize the game to play it better.
Case in point: Lucky Green 1's sold out this morning after the L&F restock. Was bummed to miss on the RTJ lows but will go resale for them. Prices not bad.

Back
Top Bottom