2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit or miss for me on the price angle…Size 12 isn’t all that commonly produced in the Asian countries that SNKRDUNK runs out of…Sometimes the prices are a touch higher than their stateside counterparts…

I don’t even know why I have the app anymore… being a 13 does me no favors on the app. Either they don’t even have a 13, or the price is outrageous compared to the other sizes.

The one time I did purchase through them, was cheaper than the US based apps, and shipping was crazy fast.

StrangeLove’s today…
IMG_9013.jpeg
IMG_9014.jpeg

Was tracking these closely so I thought the board would get a kick out of first one listed publicly. I thought marketing shots had some better work than these “finished” pairs.

Last edited:
I don’t even know why I have the app anymore… being a 13 does me no favors on the app. Either they don’t even have a 13, or the price is outrageous compared to the other sizes.

The one time I did purchase through them, was cheaper than the US based apps, and shipping was crazy fast.
Every time there is more SNKRDUNK talk on here, I stupidly trick myself into thinking the cheap prices extend to my size. Really got me feeling like Squidward

1716764761216.png

Was tracking these closely so I thought the board would get a kick out of first one listed publicly. I thought marketing shots had some better work than these “finished” pairs.
I hope Ebay takes down the listing of this fraudulent pair and rejects it during the Ebay authentication process.

Back
Top Bottom