2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PXL_20230502_142747792.jpg

Any black gum floating around in size 11? Shop that sells em is 2 hours away and me being there for a restock seems impossible. Haven't had a pair of dunks since 2006 ish. I mainly skate in es accels. They have that same feel. I'd take the white gum of I had to.

Man I wanted to try for the grey SBs this morning. I lost count of how many times I get the 15 minute SNKRS reminder, and then I forget about the drop for 28 minutes. 😭

Any black gum floating around in size 11? Shop that sells em is 2 hours away and me being there for a restock seems impossible. Haven't had a pair of dunks since 2006 ish. I mainly skate in es accels. They have that same feel. I'd take the white gum of I had to.

Just buy a used pair if youre gonna skate in em anyway.

Just buy a used pair if youre gonna skate in em anyway.
Makes sense. I never purchased a used shoe before. Feels weird lol I like breaking em in on my own. I guess if they was almost new I'd do it. I'll look around ebay. New ones aren't high so I should be good

Ive also never bought used before... but I also try to keep my shoes as new looking as possible with out all the extra stuff like force fields or sole protectors etc...

But if I were a skater and I only cared about having something cool to **** up, Id def take advantage of like new shoes on ebay/goat. Im sure you can score a deal or pretty much anything with a little patience and time, and newer shoes for under retail probably

still looking for white/gum floating around

black gum are cool but I can pass on those

i honestly didnt realize they have the same blocking as the black whites but these hufs are tempting

how is the toe box material on the black grey?
plum i.d. is a great alternative.

Screenshot_20230429_124856.jpg

opinions?
Sorry for the delay on this. If I am understanding your question correctly, I like it a lot. It's a little plush, matte, and not stiff like canvas. It will not show creases, either. I was a little worried how it would appear but I took the chance and I'm happy I did.

Back
Top Bottom